Chapter 25

'Wake up you bone head1' I yawned nd stretched as I jumped onto Tyler's branch and hit him on the head with my paw. He growled and opened his eye's. 

'It's to early.' He grumbled, adjusting himself on the branch and closing his eye's. 'Fine, what ever you say but I'm leaving.' With that I jumped down onto the ground and went about on my search. I went back to the area I was in last night. Mulling things over inside my head as I thought about the possibilities that the men didn't live here anymore, or they were out of town and decided to target this town and I just so happened to be the unlucky girl.

There were so many possibilities that they weren't even here anymore.

My long journey back had a possibility that it was useless, but I'd make the best of it. As I leapt from the building tops to browse the area I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, other then the fact there were more people today then last night. I noticed a van turning onto the main road leaving away from my direction, it was slightly green or blue. 

Very similar.

Similar to the one I had been pulled into I thought.  It was kind of hard to remember what that van looked like, considering it was dark and I was in the biggest panic of my life. I launched down to the shorter building to my right and started chasing the van's directions from above as I kept my eye's on it. My heart was racing as I neared it, at the moment it had stopped at a stop sign. The streets filled with only a few amount of cars in this part of town it was usually the dirtier side of town.

I narrowed my eye's into slits as I followed it till it parked in a drive way to a small shabby building that needed desperately to clean and lawn mower it's yard. I watched as a dark haired man came out of it and turned to walk into the house, keys jingling in his hands. I watched from across the street, hiding in the neighbours yard as I watched from the bushes trying to get a proper glimpse of this guy.

Trying to find any kind of resemblance to the men who had hurt me, and killed me. But he never turned his face, instead he just walked into the house, lights flickered on and the sound of rummaging in the fridge, then soon the sound was followed by the voice on the tv. I sat all night and morning outside that house, hiding in different spots to get a look inside but the curtains were to thick to see and people were starting to walk about. I'd just have to make sure he didn't leave while I fell slowly asleep. Falling into a blissful sleep.

I ended up waking up when the sound of a door closed rather loudly, making me groan and yawn as I opened my sleep ridden eye's to remember where and what I was doing on the ground behind a shed.

I watched as the dark curly hair man walked out of the house and into the van. It was then after he opened the door and closed it and started the car was when I noticed the smell of blood, it was faded, almost not there, if it weren't for my strong sense of smell I wouldn't have figured it out. It had to have been them, it had to be the man who ruined my life with the others.

An anger built up in my chest, my teeth seemed sharper almost, I flew out of my spot I had been lying in and ran towards the backing up vechal, just as I got closer I was hit from the side and pinned down in some bushes. I growled in fury as I peered up into Tyler's eye's as he had his teeth inches from my throat, growling lowly in his throat.

'What the fuck are you doing?' He growled at me. I hissed, pinning my ears back and swatting at him with my paw, knocking him off of me, but only for a fraction of a second because by the time I got my feet Tyler had jumped onto my back biting painfully into the scruff of my neck. He was taller then me by a good foot. Practically picking me up off the ground.

'Why aren't you thinking rationally Kenna?' He growled biting down a tiny bit harder, grimacing I continued to fight, or try at least.

'H-he...must-.' I gritted out as I tried thinking of words to come to my mind. 

He held me up a bit higher, lifting my feet off the ground, the smell of blood entering my nose as I watched the van pull out. I yowled in frustration and kicked around trying to get back down to the ground.

'TELL ME!' He growled in my head I flinched. 'B-because...' I stuttered. 'I have to...Revenge.' I managed out before twisting my body into a awkward position and swinging my paw out towards his face, I swatted him and felt a sickening tear on the top of my neck as my fur and skin tore from his teeth. I screeched, but he dropped me down in surprise as I neared the ground I didn't hesitate in running, and in seconds I was right behind the van that was driving down the road. I didn't care if people seen me, I had to get y revenge, my whole being thirsted for it. It was the only thing that would stop my hunger for blood as I raced forward.

The van turned and I followed it's every move, from a far I could hear Tyler chasing up towards me. He wouldn't get in my way, not when this was my only chance to be able to get a feeling of peace.

'Kenna, stop, your exposing yourself.' He yipped in my head, I felt him latch onto my tail, but I barely felt the pain it caused, my head was too filled in what I had to do.

An intersection came into view as we neared it, cars lined up on all sides of the road. Suddenly there was a sharp tug on my tail and I was hauled off the road and into a nearby tree that ended up with a dent after I hit it. Tyler stared at me as I tried to get up and attack him. The tree decided to topple over as I moved away from it, the ground shaking under us as it landed with a crash. Lights turned on in the vacant neighbourhood we were in, and before long people were coming outside to investigate the area.

I high tailed it out of there, Tyler on my paws as I searched desperatly for the van that I had lost.

'Cut this out you idiot, your going to get yourself killed. It's time to tell me what you are looking for.' He growled as I was once again pinned to the ground, my back digging into  the pavement.

'LET ME GO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.' I cried.

'Of course I don't understand, you won't tell me.' He argued back. I froze where I was, it wasn't his fault he was just trying to keep us hidden while I was going blood crazy over revenge.

Sighing, I closed my eye's in defeat. 'That man in that van I was  chasing...he killed me with three others in that very vechail.' I didn't dare open my eye's to afraid to see the look he would give me.

When nothing was said, I opened my eye's up a little to peer over at him. I saw understanding in his eye's, thoguh his eye's had grown very dark.

'I'll help you find them just be careful and you follow MY instructions, I know it's hard to experience this, fighting your inner tigress, I had to do the same once and the hunger that grew over me during the time was full filled, it was a hunger I didn't know was there till the very last second. I DO understand. Now let's go.' He let me gt up, with a rub of his head against mine we were running down the streets trying to stay out of sight of humans.

Like I had told myself a million times, I would find them nad get my revenge, tonightm ight just be that night.

**********************

VOTE COMMENT FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

THANKS TO IRENE FOR SOME EXTRA HELP ON THIS :) IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK, AND THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END SOON ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT THEN IM DONE.

MCK. <3