Chapter 1

Okay thx for checking out chapter 1 very much. I NEED comments on this so i know u guys r supporting me i luv comments, and votes thx MCk.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as my home came into view. Some lights were left on for me, my parents had long gone to bed, it was 11:30pm. They had to work early in the morning. I went to the bar. Hung out with my friends, had a few drinks and then I left. Nothing different.

Until I heard the loud, rough cough come a couple of feet behind me, then only did I realize that four guys were following me. Or that was the first thought that came to my mind, but they may not.

I just picked up my pace, coming nearer my house with each step. My heart was racing but that was just from the bit of fear that wouldn't go away. There was nothing to be scared of. They were just walking.

From the glance I took from the corner of my eye they were bulky, very built and tall. They didn't look like the good kind of guys, as in the kind that didn't shave to often and had a musky smell to them.

They had picked up their pace as soon as I had. I reached the path towards my home, I fumbled in my purse taking cautious but quick steps up the stairs to the front porch.

It was too dark to see them so I had to go by feel for them in my purse. A dark chuckle came directly from behind me. I gasped, and spun around. They were all standing behind me.

Someone put their dirty hand over my mouth unexpectedly, and I tried to scream. It only came out muffled.

How did I not hear them from behind me?

I had finally found my key when I turned around it had fallen from my hand. It wouldn't matter, they weren't going to let me go. From the looks on their faces, this was not going to be easy.

I was shaking, I tried pulling away from the one who was holding me, I couldn't see his face or the others. Nothing worked as I started kicking and punching, but he just held me tighter. A hand was placed on my throat, and they squeezed cutting off my air supply.

That really got me thrashing. Duct tape was placed onto my mouth, as the hand disappeared. Someone still had hold of my throat. My lungs burned.

"Okay, let her go. I don't want her dead yet. We haven't had are fun yet." Said a rough voice. The hand on my throat disappeared. I took in a giant breath through my nose since it was impossible from my mouth.

Tears were streaming down my face. The ground left my feet as I was picked up. The person carrying me went down the steps away from my house, and into the shadows taking me some where.

I was choking on my sobs as I kicked and punched again. The other guys followed him, they all had smiles on their faces like they just won the hockey cup or something.

Why me? What did I do wrong?

One of the men were suddenly in my face, he slapped me hard, making my head turn towards the right. That made me angry.

I kicked the guy that was holding me the hardest kick I have ever done in my life, getting him right where the sun don't shine. He dropped me with a pained yelled. I hit the ground, quickly climbing back up and running at full speed down the dark, and empty road.

I ripped the duct tape off my mouth, and let a ear piercing scream out to the world. I swear when i had screamed I could taste blood in my throat, that was slowly creeping it's way up. I didn't stop, I screamed again.

I could hear the men running behind me, but they were still far behind. I was able to get a head start.

I hoped someone would come help me, but no one came. I ran right into a dead end, freezing in front of a brick wall.