VIP List

Recaps

"Your such a slut" I laugh

"What can I say, it's in my blood" she said

I can feel Hunter and Blaze make they're presence known at the mention of blood.

"O Jessie we're thirsty" Blaze and hunter said at the same time. I can just image them smirking. Probably trying to come up with a plan to take control of my body.

I really hope Nick and Blake have blood somewhere in they're office.

..........

Jessie POV

I dragged Faith as I followed Blake and Nick scent. My throat was burning, I was becoming more thirst by the second and all these humans was not helping.

I nearly jumped in joy when I found their office door.

I was making my way towards the door when a lady sitting at a desk stopped me.

"Do you have an importment with the Knight brothers?" A Lady with brown hair and brown eyes asked me.

"Matter of fact yes I do" I stated

"What is your name miss?"

"Jessie Love" I said proudly

She gotten out a small packet of paper, reading it up and down. Probably searching for my name. "Your name not on the list. Now would you please leave from the back door. Not just anyone gets in here, my bosses don't want people thinking trash can just walk in and out of here"

She just awoken the bitch in me

"I'm on the VIP list fuck face" I calmly told her. My body started to shake from anger and lack of blood and this women was not helping her case. "Just take her to the restroom and drain her" Hunter told me.

"There's no VIP list" the lady snored at me

"Did she really just snore at us?" Blaze growls along with Hunter.

"You just made the biggest mistake of your life, you big brainless bitch" I hissed. "Damn when did I become so aggressive?" I thought to myself.

I forgot all about Faith, who was standing behind me quietly watching my every move, when I grabbed the lady behind the desk by her neck. Pulling her over the top, making it look like she wound no more then a feather.

I bought my head down to her neck, taking a deep breath. Smelling her blood racing through her veins as she panics.

I wasn't me anymore I was a deadly predator who wasn't thinking but acting on instinct.

"Don't move or make any noises, it'll just make's it more painful for you and more fun for me" I whisper in her ear. She had no choice but to follow my command.

I slowly licked my lips

My hand tighten around her neck, making her face turn red then purple.

"Um.. Jessie I think you should let go of her, she can't breath" a girl behind told me. For some reason I can't remember her face or name but it feels like I should. My hunger is controlling my actions and thoughts right now, not me, so I didn't know.

Was the girl of important's to me? I can't seem to think of her that way other then my next meal. Which she will be as soon as I'm done with this woman I have by the neck.

I was about to dig my fangs into her neck and drain her dry when a intoxicating sweet smell fell my noise making me pause and taking a deep breath.

#######

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IM HAVING A BAD CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK FOR MOSTLY ALL OF MY BOOK. IM ACTUALLY SURPRISED I WROTEN THIS MUCH....

BUT PLEASE VOTE, AND COMMENT. IT WOULD REALLY ENCOURAGE ME MORE TO KEEP WRITING THIS STORY AND ALSO UPDATE MORE FASTER....