Damn Girl

Recaps

"Not boyfriend but boyfriends with an "s" and we started dating a few days ago" I was like it was no big deal in having two boyfriends at once.

"Do they know about your dating both of them at the same time" Faith asked with a confessed look on her face.

"Of course they are brothers and twins" I was with a smirk

"O my god you Slut!! You’re living my dream. Are they cute? Do they look alike? Did y'all have sex yet?" she asked in a rush making me laugh

"Hey where you going?" Faith asks walking after me.

"To the kitchen to find something to eat I'm starving" I said just as my stomach growls

.....

I got out some pea-butter and some pickles.

As I was stuffy my face with the pea-butter and a big fat juicy pickle, I started to make a bacon sandwich with eggs.

"Damn girl slow down" Faith tells me

"I can't I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten food in like 3 days" I said as I took a big bit out of my sandwich.

"3 days? Are your boyfriends not treating you will. Because if they're not I kick they're asses" Faith threatens

"O no, they're good to me, they're sooooo good to me" I moan out at the thought of my beloveds. "You know what!! I want you to meet them, come on we can go now!!" I yell with my mouth full of food.

"Jessie its 10 in the morning on a Saturday, they might be sleep or just waking up. Shit, the only reason I'm here early is because I was on a walk-.." I cut her off "Faith you live 3 miles away from me and you hate walking and anything that have to do with walking. I even remember the time when we were in middle school and the office had called you on her intercom and you made me go see what they wanted you for because you was too lazy to get up from your seat" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Ok miss know-it-all you court me, I was nowhere near your house. I got bored just sitting in my room and I felt like being a kick ass spy/detective to find you" she explains

I shake my head at her

"And my belo-boyfriends should still be at work right now"

"Hold on wait... They work? How old are they?" Faith asked me

Shit I forgot how old they said they were. I remember them talking about it but I got distracted.

"If you wasn't so busy looking at their lips you would had remember them saying they're where 350 years old but stopped aging at 24" Hunter said matter-a-factly.

I rolled my eyes at her it wasn't my fault I get distracted easily.

"They 24 years old" I told her

"Wow older men" Faith said wiggles her eyebrows

I rolled my eyes at her

"Well let go!!" I yelled

.........

"Jessie are you sure, they won't mind you coming to their work place?" Faith asked for the tenth time.

"Once again Faith they won't care and if they do they can suck it" I tell her while I drag her into their work building.

"Wow what do they do to work in a place like this" she said as she nearly touched everything we walked passed.

"They're some type of big CEO of a lot of businesses all around the world but they stay at this one the most" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What the fuck Jess you having sex with millionaires no billionaires and I'm just meeting them. They better have a sexy family member I can get with maybe a cousin, brother or an uncle" she goes on and on.

I look at her in amusement and disbelief

"You’re a slut" I laugh

"What can I say it's in my blood" she said

I can feel Hunter and Blaze make their presence known at the mention of blood.

"O Jessie we're thirsty" Blaze and hunter said at the same time. I can just image them smirking. Probably trying to come up with a plan to take control of my body.

I really hope Nick and Blake have blood somewhere in they're office.

#########

IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME