Go read my new story

I have made another story, I think you guys should go and read also.. And I still going to keep write twin lovers.....

The story is call the Lycans Revenge

They lefted me there, they did'nt even look back as they lifted a defenseless 4 year old in the big dark jungle and yes i mean jungle not woods or a forest, i was hundreds of thosands of miles ways from any city or any town it was just me. i cried for hours and hours for my mom and dad. i was lost, hungry, and cold. my 4 year old brain didnt even know what was going on just that i was alone or so i througt.

i was sitting under a big tree, my eyes red from crying so much, i was shaking for the frozen whether, i was only wearing a thin dress, and jacket, i had lost my shoes from trying to run after my parents. my eye lids was getting Harvey, i finally give in to the darkness.

DREAM

i was in a clearing, when i saw two large wolves. the one on left is as white as snow with no other color, its eyes is a welcoming beauiful bright baby blue color, its teeth white and large, and it cawls are sharper and anything i every seen. but the wolf on my right is even larger then the white one with its pure black fur, large red eyes with no other color pure red, its teeth was large and sharpe, they where sharper then the glass i had broken, its cawls was as black as night. But whats makes these wolves different from others is that they not only able to run on all fours but also on its two hind legs and they weren't wolves.

"Pup why are you crying?" the white one asked in a sweet soft voice. i dropped my head low and spoken in a weak and broken voice "Mmmmy my momm...mommy and daddy lifted me.." "never put your down not even a little, never submit to anyone or anything not even if your life depended on it, always look people in their eyes, never break eye contect first and speak with a strong voice even at your weakest! am im understood!" the scary black wolf growled at me. "y...yy..yes" i said. "i cant hear you pup!!" "YES!!" I YELLED...

12 years later

I go by many names but mostly im called Maquina asesina meaning killer machine in spanish i have shinny black, bright blue eyes with a red ring I'm 5'8' with light tan skin . their are stories about me "that there is a killer wolf who kills for the fun of the game, for the tasted of blood, who is as pure evil as the devil himself but as pure good as the goddess herself, they say if you see her blood red eyes and black fur your as good as died as she would kill you merciless and laugh as you cry in pain, but if your lucky and see her rarely seen bright baby blue eyes and snow white wolf she would show you mercy and kill you fast because she don't want to get her white fur dirty, they also said that when the moon goddess came down to earth, she was attack and rapped by the devil king and was so ashamed of the baby that she lefted it in the lonely and darkies part of the jungle." but no one knows because who ever see me never live to tell the tale and they also don't know I'm not a wolf I'm the and very rare lycan. Lycans are known for their great power, strength, and speed.

Im laying down next to a small water fall just thinking about my so called parents who lift me here, it got my blood boiling and my lycans Oscuro(the black lycan) and Luz (the white lycan) to growl. "quiero venganza/i want revenge" I said to them.. Oscuro smile evily and said "La venganza es dulce, im en/ revenge is sweet, I'm in".. "Mientras en busca de venganza, Cava dos sepulcros - uno y uno para el otro/While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself and one for the other"Luz said."¿Estás dentro o no/are you in or not" i said... she let out an low sigh and started smiling but her smile wasn't as evil looking as mine and Oscuro and said"Supongo que soy, cant yall que cachorros tienen toda la diversión/i guess i am, cant let y'all pups have all the fun" my smile grew wider.and if your wondering how i know spanish Oscuro and Luz teached it to me, it took 4 years for my to be able to speak it fluently.

#######

It was late in the night the full moon was high in the sky, i was running on instinct not really knowing where to go, just following my gut and it never lead me wrong so far, so theres no need to dolt it now.