Smelly Fish

Jessie POV

"And why are y'all talking about that?" I asked."Because we were bored, just waiting for you to wake up duh" Blaze said n a duh tone. "will sorr...." I was rudely cut of mid sentence by Hunter yelling "IM THRIST BITCHES FEED ME, OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!"

"Sorry to disappoint but I'm eyes lids are really heavy and won't open and my head feels like I've been hit with a bat" I said to her.

"will that probably because we lost a lot of bleed and your head probably hurts because Nick may have or may have not dropped you on your head when he tripped over his own feet but the good thing was that it was really funny to watch" Hunter said while Blaze laughed.

"and the good thing is you got me to give you a boosted at getting you out of bed. Ready, Set, Go!" Hunter yells as she took over half of my body throwing me off of the bed and laying surprisingly graceful on my feet.

As Nick turned around I spoke

"We're thirst"

..........

Unknown POV

There she is. I finally found her after all those days of looking.

To think I let a human knock me up in an ally. I'm going to kill this bitch.

Just looking at her right now is hurting my ego. I've let something so small and weak beat me. But first I have to get her away from the twin vampire. I can't fight both of them there to old and powerful.

Jessie POV

"but I don't wanna drink from him, he's ugly, and he smells like old fish that been sitting out in the hot sun of Africa" I whine to Nick and Blake.

Ok let me tell you what's going on, Blake and Nick are trying to make me drink from some ugly fat, smelly dude because they don't want me to drink from somebody sexy.

"It's not that bad Jessie, just close your eyes and hold your breath" Blake said as he tried to hold in his laugher.

"I DON'T WANT HIM!!" I yelled while throwing a punch at the closes person near me. And that just helped to be the smelly dude. "I am so sorry" I said to the dude."Why did you hit me?" the dude asked."Hey it's not my felt you were at the wrong place at wrong time, so don't go blaming me for your problems, you selfish dick" I said to him at I walked away to find a better snack..

Blake POV

"but I don't wanna drink from him, he's ugly, and he smells like an old fish that been sitting out in the hot sun of Africa" Jessie whines to Nick and me.

"It's not that bad Jessie, just close your eyes and hold your breath" I said as I tried to hold in my laugher.

"I DON'T WANT HIM!!" She yells, her eyes turning red while throwing a punch at the closes person near her. And that just helped to be the smelly human. "I am so sorry" She says to the dude."Why did you hit me?" the human asked."Hey it's not my felt I hit you, you was at the wrong place at wrong time, so don't go blaming me, you selfish dick" she says while walking off.

The human looks at her in disbelief and then looks at us.

"You can do this one Nick, I did the first two human she refused to drink from".. "You dick" he mutter to himself as his went to the human and made him forget what had just happened.

Jessie POV

"That selfish mother fucker tried to blame me for his problems" I mutter to myself angrily.

"OW, OW, OW Jessie you love us right?" Hunter and Blaze ask at the same time. "uh no" I said back.. "And why not?!!"Hunter snaps at me in a disbelief tone as if it's impossible not to love them.. "Will let see, you take control of me body without asking and your mean to me" I said in duh tone. "You still mad about that? Blaze asked. "Hell yah I'm still mad about that, I got fucking stabbed!!"... "yah, yah, yah.. Will listen to the words from the wise kitten, Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, and Today is a gift that's why they call it the present. Now give me, my damn present and go into that male strip club!" Hunter said.

I huffed angrily and walk across the street into the make strip club.

As I walk into the strip club I thought I died and went to heaven, there were hot men everywhere.