A chase

Blake POV

Waking up and not finding my beloved next to me pissed me off. When I find her she'll be getting punshined. 

"Blake she lifted us a note" my brother Nick said from the other room........

After reading the note Jessie left us, I couldn't help but smile. I love a chase. I thought to myself.

"Ugh Black did you not read what she said!" Nick yells at me.... "yah I read what she said she wants a chase a chase she'll get" I said. "damn Blake, she's a fucking hybrid!!!" Nick said."O what kind of hybrid?" I asked finally understanding..."Don't know, guess we have to ask" Nick said as we both smiled evilly at the thought of a chase.

"let the hunt begin"

Jessie POV

After I left Blake and Nick, I made my way to my house with the biggest smile on my face. Little did I know my parents weren't even home like always. I walked towards the kitchen and there was a note on the counter, it said

"Me and your father is going out for a few days"

I have the house to myself. I'll just go take a long nice shower.

As I got out of the shower I took a look at myself in the full body mirror. And I can't believe what I see, 

"O my god, O my god!! I'm...I'm...I'm...

I'm Sexy!!!" I started to modeling in the mirror and making sexy faces. my once dark brown hair is now a beautiful jet black, my once dull green are now a bright blue, with some flacks of red, my skin is now a smooth pale, and my teeth are whiter than before and when I open my mouth to get a better look my k9s grew longer and sharper.

"If you’re done making a foul out of yourself, I would like to get something to drink" Blaze said..."O my fucking bulls balls, you scary the life out of me!!" I said out loud.."your already died shit face" Blaze said... "O yah I forgot"

It's still kind of early I can still go to school. I thought to myself. I put on some short black leather shorts, with a blood red shirt that says "bit me bitch" that stops below my belly button and some red and black Jordan's and made my way to school.

##############

Walking into the school gates, everyone was already in class by now. "Do you mind if I take control of our body for today" Blaze said in a sweet tone. That I knew was fake."yah I do mind, and it's My body not Our body" I said.."Well to damn bad, and sharing is caring shit face" Blaze snapped at me. 

We started fighting for control for over my body. I probably looked like a crazy person in the middle of the school parking lot with my whole body shaking out of control. I finally give up after 2mins. 

"Ha! Bitch!!!" Blaze said doing a happy dance. "Give me my body back you she devil" I hissed...

Blaze POV

"Give me my body back, you she devil" Jessie hissed at me. "All shut up, we're about to have some fun right after I get us feed" I said evilly.......