Sex Gods

Blaze POV

They pushed me onto the king size bed and started taking my clothes off. I was only in my red sport bra and red boy shorts. When one of the twins took my bra off and the other took my boy shorts off. Twin one got in between my leg and pushes his rock hard member in my core, moving slowly and lovely. I moan in pressure, he moved his head towards mine and be ginned to kiss me slow and deeply, as he moved his kisses down to my neck he bites me. He bites me harder as he came inside me. He pulled out and gives me one last kiss. Other twin wasted no time into pushing his member fast and hard into my core, when I loudly moan, he went faster and harder. He kissed me full with wants and needs....

We kept going like that for a while maybe 3 to 4 hours.

Right before I fell asleep, I heard one of the twins said 'By the way my beloved my name is Blake and my brother name is Nick, and you are ours and no one’s else’s, your body, soul, and heart belongs to us and we belong to you." after that I give into the darkness.

Jesse POV

As soon as that she devil went to sleep, I took back control of my body, and looked around at the Greek gods and smile. I'm no slut but that was the best threesome a girl can have. Too bad I'm leaving, but I’m won't be that mean, I'll leave a note.

Dear, sex gods

My name is Jesse and that crazy bitch you met last night was Blaze, Sooo 
BYE BITCHES!!

Blake POV

Waking up and not finding my beloved next to me pissed me off. When I find her she'll be getting punished. 

"Blake she lifted us a note" my brother Nick said from the other room.......