We're Thristy

Recap

After 15mins of screaming my head off, I heard someone ask

"Where the fuck are you clothes" I turned around to see Nick and Blake look at me with anger, worried, and lust look in their eyes..

Before I was able to say my smart reply I fainted. I don't know if it was from the lack of oxygen I was getting from scream so much or the fact that the knife is still in my side and I'm bleeding a river.

"What a drama queen" my demon half said in my head as I blackout....

.............

Jessie POV

I had the biggest headache in history of headaches and it didn't help that Blaze and Hunter keeps arguing.

"No I think Blake would be better one to give the kiss down low" Hunter says all knowingly. "NO I SAID NICK IS THE BETTER ONE, DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT HE CAN DO WITH HIS TONGUE IN OUR MONTH JUST IMAGE IT DOWN THERE!!" Blaze yells

"No Blake would be better!"
"No Nick would be better!"

"BLAKE!"
"NICK!!"
"BLAKE!"
"NICK!!"
"BLAKE!"
"NICK!!"

"WHAT ARE Y'ALL TWO ARGUING ABOUT" I YELLED OVER THEM

"O your up" Blaze said."yah I'm up now what are you two fighting about" I asked more calmly."Will we were talking about who would be better at giving the kisses down low. If you know what I mean" Hunter said.

Nick POV

"stops pacing Blake she'll wake up soon it's only been a day" I said while I'm worrying myself but I won't let him know he'll just flip out more."I know, I know. She's going to be a handful through"

"I can see that" I say as I look at the bed where Jessie was lying in only to see her stand up looking at us.

"we're thirst" she says

Jessie POV

"And why are y'all talking about that?" I asked."Because we were bored, just waiting for you to wake up duh" Blaze said in a duh tone. "will sorr...." I was rudely cut off mid sentence by Hunter yelling "IM THIRSTY BITCHES FEED ME, OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!"

"Sorry to disappoint but my eye lids are really heavy and won't open and my head feels like I've been hit with a bat" I said to her.

"will that probably because we lost a lot of bleed and your head probably hurts because Nick may have or may have not dropped you on your head when he tripped over his own feet but the good thing was that it was really funny to watch" Hunter said while Blaze laughed.

"and the good thing is you got me to give you a boosted at getting you out of bed. Ready, Set, Go!" Hunter yells as she took over half of my body throwing me off of the bed and laying surprisingly gracefully on my feet.

As Nick turned around I spoke

"We're thirst"