Chapter seventeen

DISCLAIMER; I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR PLOTLINES LINKED TO THE TV SERIES, NOR DO I OWN THE LYRICS. I ONLY OWN ELYZABETH AND HER PART WITHIN THE STORYLINE.

Chapter Seventeen

‘I’m on the floor, floor

I love to dance

So give me more more, till I can’t stand

Get on the floor, floor

Like its your last chance

If you want more, more

Then here I am

Starships were meant to fly

Hands up, and touch the sky

Can’t stop, ‘cause we’re so high

Let’s do this one more time.’

-Nicki Minaj, Starships.

Mikaelson Mansion, Mystic Falls, 2012

All of the original family, except Elyzabeth, were seated in the living room of their lavish mansion playing darts as normal humans would do on a day to day basis. Currently Kol and Elijah were drawing in the top spot whilst Rebekah was finding the game terribly boring and pointless. She didn’t get how human’s could find such as boring game so trilling.

“This is so boring!” Rebekah moans to Niklaus who was sitting next to her.

Klaus rolled his eyes at his younger sister, bored of her moaning and groaning about modern life. To be truthful he sort of wished he had kept her in the coffin or at least re-daggered her again to stop her moaning.

“If you found it so boring go maul some poor boy sister.” Kol spat back in anger, differently to his sister he was rather enjoying the joys of modern life. Cars, phones and TV’s he wished he was around when they first appeared.  

“No one will do any mauling.” Elyzabeth’s voice says from the door way.

Everyone’s heads turn, and the game of darts is quickly forgotten, as they see the oldest female of the family leaning against the door frame with a white cream card between her fingers.

Elyzabeth smirks before saying. “No don’t mind me, I’m just dropping off an invitation.”

Elijah nods and steps forward to take the card off Elyzabeth. Elyzabeth smiles and gives him the card before walking towards one of the large windows looking out into the woods surrounding mystic falls.

“’You have been invited to the Salvatore’s ball on the Saturday of the 5th to celebrate the return of the Mikaelson family to mystic Falls.’” Elijah reads the invite a loud.

“A party in our honour, what do the Salvatore’s want?” Niklaus asks Elyzabeth aloud.

Ely rolls her eyes and continues to look at the landscape. “Why should I know?”

“Because…” Klaus replies before taking the darts out of Kol’s hands.

Ely’s mood suddenly changes so she turns to Klaus and spits out at him. “Yes Klaus, because.” She turns to exit the room, but before she leaves she turns to her other siblings and says. “I’ll see you at the ball on Saturday.”

Then she leaves the mansion with a sour look on her face.

-Hybrid Twin-

Saltzman Flat, Mystic Falls, 2012

Alaric was standing in the kitchen standing over the stove trying to make an omelette for him and Ely for their tea. He was trying his hardest but each time he tried to flip the omelette or even touch it didn’t work. He sighs flipping the badly mad omelette’s onto two plates. Once he plated the omelette’s he put them on the kitchen island as he takes a seat waiting for Ely to get back in he glances at the invitation to the Salvatore ball.

He smiles as he looks at it, instead of giving Ely and Ric seprate invites Damon had given them one and written their names with Ric surname and Ely’s interlinked. Alaric & Elyzabeth Saltzman-Mikaelson, he read again.

It was funny because everyone treats him and Ely as if they were a married couple, not just some old drinking buddies that had just started a relationship. But then again Ric himself did kind of treat it like a marriage, making eachother dinner and acting like teenagers once again. Or is that just how you acted in a normal relationship?

Before Ric could question himself he hears the door open and shut then a few shuffled steps, Elyzabeth. Ric could tell it was her just from the sound of her walking and the way how as soon as she entered the flat she’d always dump her handbag next to the door.

“Ric?” Ely asks aloud.

“Kitchen!” Ric shouted back.

Ely quickly turned down the hallway towards the kitchen, still with a sour face. But once she sees Alaric sitting at the kitchen island and suddenly breaks out into a smile when she notices that Alaric had attempted to make her dinner, even though he had pretty much burnt it to a crisp.

“Ric, you shouldn’t have.”  Ely lets out a cute type moan whilst walking towards the island.

Alaric stands up and shakes his head and reaches over to Ely and embraces her in a hug before kissing her temple. “I shouldn’t have… but I wanted too.”

Ely smiles and leans into Alaric chest once again, feeling slightly bad. She had helped Alaric and she knew that without her Alaric would crumble, but if she didn’t leave him Klaus would end up hurting him or the ones he loves making him crumble even more…

“What’s wrong?” Alaric asks Ely with a worried look on his face.

“Don’t worry, Ric.” She replies giving him a bruising kiss on the lips, taking Alaric aback.

Alaric returns the kiss, forgetting all about what he was worrying about before. He wraps his arms tighter around Ely waist, moving his hands to go under her top and begins to trace her stomach with his rough hands. Ely smiles into the kiss and begins to rub her hands up and down Alaric’s arms, enjoying the warmth.

Alaric wraps his arms tighter around her waist, pulling her up to sit on the edge of the island moving the plates away. He pushes her down to lay on the counter and begins to remove her top to display her perfect body, even with the scars she had gained playing in the woods as a mortal child. He moves his lips away from hers taking in the sight of her half naked body.

He smiles. “I love you so much Ely, forever.”

Ely smiles at Alaric and replies with a true smile. “I love you too Ric, forever.”

Ric smiles and leans down for another bruising kiss, Ely enjoyed the kiss but she couldn’t help the uneasiness and guilt which had set in her stomach.

She’ll always love Ric forever, even if she wasn’t there…

-(a/n) here's a little insight in the family lifestyle of mikaelsons and a little fluff between Ely and Alaric! :) So comment and vote to get more of the story and find out about whats going to happen between the couple! 

BTW only 3 chapters till the end :'(