Chapter Two

DISCLAIMER; I DO NOT OWN THE LYRIC'S OR VAMPIRE DIARIES CHARACTERS, I ONLY OWN ELYZABETH.

Chapter two

‘Rock my world until the sunlight,

Make this dream the best I’ve ever known,

Dirty dancing in the moonlight,

Take me down like a domino.

Every second is a highlight,

When we touch don’t ever let go,

Dirty dancing in the moonlight,

Take me down like a domino.’

-Jessie J, Domino.

Salvatore Mansion, Mystic Falls, 2012

Bonnie, Elena, Alaric and the two Salvatore brothers were seated in the parlour of the Salvatore mansion routing through the witches’ grimoires which they had found in the Martin’s flats after they killed both the son and father. Now and again each of the people seated in the room would stop reading and glance at the coffin set in the middle of the room. They weren’t so called scared, but they feared the unknown. No one knew who was hidden in the coffin, and if they opened it what would be encased within it. 

Damon, who was seated on one of the sofas, huffed and dropped the grimoire in his hands on the table. As the old grimoire made contact with the table dust erupted out of it, Bonnie glares at Damon for being so disrespectful towards her old family witches.

Stefan glances up at Damon, and rolls his eyes. With his emotions switched off he had no true reason, such as brotherly love, to be bothered with Damon’s moods especially after he had kissed Elena.  “What’s wrong Damon?”

Damon smirks at his brother. “How do we even know if there is anything in the coffin, and if it even will kill Klaus? Hasn’t everyone thought of that?”

Elena sighs from her seat next to Bonnie and glances at her childhood friend then towards Damon then says. “We don’t know, we can only hope.”

The silence sets in for a few moments then Stefan breaks it. “Also, if it doesn’t hold something important to Klaus in it why would he want it back so much to call me four times in the last hour?”

Damon leans forwards, placing his elbows on his knees and placing his chin on his hands, then asks Stefan what everyone in the room, including Alaric, was wondering. “Why haven’t you picked it up?”

Stefan rolls his eyes at his brother, Damon didn’t get it like he did Damon wasn’t a true ripper like himself. Then he pulls his IPhone from his pocket and calls Klaus’ number then places in on loud speaker. Everyone in the room stops reading over the grimoires and leans forward waiting for Klaus to answer the phone.

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

Ri-

“Stefan; finally called me back then old buddy.” Klaus’ chilling voice echoed through the room, sending light shivers down everyone’s spine.

“I’m not calling for a social chat; Klaus.” Stefan glances at Damon then continues talking to Klaus on the phone. “What do you want?”

Klaus laughs down the phone, and then suddenly stops. “You know what I want. I want the last coffin, Stefan.”

Stefan laughs. “And why do you think you’re going to get it back?”