Chapter fifteen

DISCLAIMER; I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR PLOTLINES LINKED TO THE TV SERIES, NOR DO I OWN THE LYRICS. I ONLY OWN ELYZABETH AND HER PART WITHIN THE STORYLINE.

Chapter Fifteen

‘And they say She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

Cos we're just under the upperhand

Go mad for a couple grams

And she don't want to go outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly.’

-Ed Sheeran, A Team.

Salvatore Mansion, Mystic Falls, 2012

Damon and Stefan Salvatore were seated in the living room on the large love seats whilst Bonnie was leaning on the coffee table with grimoires surrounding her. She was searching for a spell to kill the original’s whilst the Salvatore’s where looking in others. Bonnie was slowly becoming annoyed with the lack of information they were gathering as well as the fact that she didn’t have a clue that her best friend would survive for the next day.

As they were all busy looking in the grimoires Damon’s phone begins to buzz along with the others, they all look at each other nervously hoping that it wasn’t the text telling them that their friend had passed onto the next life. They all sigh, not knowing whether to look at the text or not. They sit for a few moments until Damon quickly unlocks the text and reads it. His mouth opens in shock. Bonnie and Stefan look at Damon with glum faces, they hadn’t personally read the text but Damon’s face said it all. Caroline was gone, or so they thought.

“Poor Caroline, dying like that.” Bonnie mumbles to herself, not letting a tear pour from her eye with two vampires in the room. Stefan nods in agreement, knowing how the bite felt burning into your flesh.

Shaking his head Damon is brought back to reality and says to Bonnie. “She didn’t die… Elyzabeth cured her according to Elena.”

“What?” The other two reply to Damon in a large amount of shock.

Damon smirked in return to their shocked reply, sobering up quickly, and then replies yet again the same answer. “She didn’t die, Elyzabeth cured her.”  

Bonnie nods. “We get that it’s just-“

Stefan cuts off Bonnie before she can continue and says. “She’s a hybrid and original therefore why would she cure Caroline?”

“Well I don’t know, maybe she was feeling kind?” Damon says questionably.

“People like that never feel kind, Damon. Ask your self.” Bonnie snaps back at him.

Placing his hand on his chest and over his heart in a hurt motion Damon says. “Ouch. One for the witch.”

“And don’t forget it.” Stefan states with a laugh, everyone begins to laugh along with him glad that their friend wasn’t dead due to a hybrid original.

“I never knew how lowly you thought of me.”  A voice is heard from the door way.

Everyone in the room turns to face the direction of where the voice came from, and as they look they quickly see who it was. Elyzabeth. She was dressed in a ripped marrow top with a pair of faded skinny jeans with a pair of ankle boots leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest. Stefan stands up, trying to be treating, which Ely just raises an eyebrow up to.

“Anyways continue your little discussion as if I didn’t interrupt it.” Ely continues whilst everyone just stands and glares at her. She rolled her eyes and begins to walk towards the others picking up one of the grimoires and flicking through it.

The rest of the group glance at each other, wondering why Elyzabeth was there and what the hell was going on with the world.

Ely chucks the grimoire she was just checking back on to the table and sighs before facing the rest of the group yet again. “You’re not going to find away to kill the originals in any of these grimoires if I’m correct.”

“And how do you know that?” Bonnie questions her, magic was beginning to travel around her body to protect her.

Ely laughs and shakes her head. “You cannot take down an original with just magic, because magic wasn’t the only thing which gave the originals immortal life.”

Stefan clears his throat. “Why are you telling us this?”

Elyzabeth smiles slightly. “Because we all have a common goal.”

“That is…”

Ely smirks before turning and picking up a Bennett grimoire and throws it towards Bonnie. “Killing Klaus. And check that one Bonnie, you might have what you’re looking for.”

Bonnie looks at Elyzabeth weary before searching through her families grimoire in search of the spell the hybrid was talking about. As Bonnie searches through the grimoire the Salvatore brothers continue to question Elyzabeth.

“So why do you want to help us kill your twin brother?” Damon asks her.

Elyzabeth laughed at all Damon’s and Stefan’s questions, they both had trust issues didn’t they? “Well Mister Salvatore, because you all know my mother was a witch therefore making me a witch.”

Damon opens his mouth again to question Elyzabeth but is stopped by Stefan cutting him off. “You were born a witch.”

Elyzabeth nodded. “Yes, therefore making me wish to make sure the worlds natural balance is correct. Even as a vampire/werewolf hybrid I still believe it in.”

“Therefore killing Klaus will restore the balance.” Damon finishes off.

Elyzabeth nods in agreement of Damon then stands there in silence. All the vampires stand glancing at each other for a few moments before Bonnie speaks out breaking the silence.

“I found the spell. But it won’t kill an original it’ll just help.” She states aloud.

“Well that’s much use isn’t it?” Damon questions aloud.

Elyzabeth shakes her head and pulls the item from Alaric’s desk draw out of her pocket. “The spell might be good use if you have one of these.”

Everyone looks at Elyzabeth and the item in shock, she was holding tightly in her hands what seemed to be…

“A white oak stake.” Stefan exclaims.

Elyzabeth nods and smirks. “The only item to be able to kill an original e.g. Klaus.” 

-(a/n) Ely has a white oak stake! :O gasp... whats going to happen next and whats Bonnie's spell about? Comment and vote to be kept updated! :)