Chapter One

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE LYRICS OR CHARACTERS FROM VAMPIRE DIAIRES, I ONLY OWN ELYZABETH.

Hybrid Twin.

Chapter One

‘My body needs a hero, come and save me,

Something tells me you’ll know how to save me,

I’ve been feeling real low,

Oh, I need you to come and rescue me.

Make me come alive, come on and turn me on,

Touch me, save my life, come on and turn me on,

I’m too young too die, come on and turn me on,

Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on, turn me on.

Make me come alive, come on and turn me on,

Touch me, save my life, come on and turn me on,

I’m too young too die, come on and turn me on,

Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on, turn me on.

You’ve got my life in the palm of your hands,

Come on and save me now, I know you can.’

-David Guetta Ft. Nicki Manaj, Turn me on.

Mikaelson Manson, Mystic Falls, 2012

Niklaus rested his hot forehead against the cool glass of the newly built mansion, thinking over what had just happened. Yes, he had his family back off the Salvatore brothers but he was still missing one coffin. The one coffin which he couldn’t let out of his sight for a second was now in the hands of his enemy. Also as a plus, when the Salvatore’s were sneaking out the main coffin they also pulled the dagger out of Elijah. So now a newly re-wakened Elijah was wondering around the mansion picking and teasing Niklaus.

Elijah leans on the wooden door frame of the lush living room watching his younger brother pout and lean his forehead against one of the larger windows in the room. Elijah was surprised, normally as soon as he entered a room Niklaus would realise and say a snappy come back at the older brother but for some reason Niklaus hadn’t even noticed the entrance of his brother. Elijah stands silently for a few seconds before clearing his throat to let his brother know of his arrival.

Niklaus heard Elijah clear his throat, he had known that his elder brother had entered the room long ago he just didn’t have the energy to say anything or do anything. He was far too worried about the power the Salvatore brothers now had within their grasps. He hit his head against the plane of glass one last time before turning to Elijah and raising a brow in questioning. Elijah didn’t say anything he just watched as Niklaus wandered over to the cabinet in the room to pull a bottle of fresh human blood along with two glasses. Niklaus places the glasses on a table set behind the red velvet sofa and slowly began to pour the already clotted blood from the bottle. Once he had finished pouring the glasses Niklaus placed a cork back on top of the bottle and took a sip of blood from the glass. He mentioned for Elijah to take a glass, Elijah took a glass sniffing it carefully and sending Niklaus a look of disgust.

“It isn’t as good as a fresh kill, but it’ll have to do whilst the Salvatore’s have put up a no kill ban.” Niklaus says in a distasteful voice.

Elijah sips carefully at his blood whilst Niklaus tips the whole glass down his neck. Elijah shakes his head at his brother’s barbaric behaviour, which causes Niklaus to send a smirk his way. Niklaus places his glass back on the table and seats himself on the sofa and as does Elijah. Niklaus spreads his arms out wide along with his legs in a king-like way whilst Elijah sits politely at the other end of the sofa with a leg crossed over the other.

“Brother, would you like to know which strikes me of odd?” Elijah questions Niklaus.

Niklaus lets out a deep sigh, closes his eyes and leans his head back on the head of the sofa. “No, but I’m guessing your going to tell me anyway dear brother.”

Elijah smiles slightly before continuing. “Why are you bowing to the Salvatore’s every order? Last time I was… alive shall we say; you were ready to cut anyone down who were in your away. And last time I checked the Salvatore were on this list.”

Niklaus sighs, opens his eyes to look at his brother and rubs his temples. “The Salvatore brothers took four coffins.”

Elijah looks at Niklaus funny for a few moments, and then it clicks. In the living room there were only three coffins which Niklaus had gotten off the Salvatore’s so one was still missing. “They still have one coffin.”

Niklaus nods.

The two brothers sat in silence for a few moments before Niklaus stood up again to pour himself another glass of blood. This time he gulps down the drink then the anger which had boiled up inside of him had reached boiling point so in a fit of rage he threw the glass at the wall, causing it to shatter into a million pieces. Elijah watched his brother with a bored expression, this isn’t the first time he had seen his brother lose his cool and it wouldn’t be the last.

Niklaus growls and turn to Elijah with emotions filling his eyes, which surprised Elijah so much his mask over his true face faulted before he replaced it. “Niklaus why are you so mad? We’ll get the coffin back easily.”

Niklaus gritted his teeth together. “Elijah, it is not that simple.”

Elijah stands up confused with his brother’s words. “Explain brother.”

Niklaus looks away from Elijah and at the landscape of the fields surrounding the house. “In the coffin, it’s not just a vampire I’ve had a disagreement with.”

“Who is in the coffin?” Elijah says watching the window plane where rain was dribbling down from.

Niklaus runs his tongue along his razor sharp teeth and glances at his brother. “Elijah, its Elyzabeth.”

Elijah lets his mask fall as his face turns to pure shock and horror. His mouth opening and closing multiple times before he can let out a sound, as he speaks his voice cracks.

“Elyzabeth, our sister?”

Niklaus looks at Elijah with wet eyes.

“Yes, Elijah. Elyzabeth my twin.”

-(a/n) comment/ vote if you want more of this story:)