Chapter twelve

DISCLAIMER; I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR PLOTLINES LINKED TO THE TV SERIES, NOR DO I OWN THE LYRICS. I ONLY OWN ELYZABETH AND HER PART WITHIN THE STORYLINE.

Chapter twelve

‘Hey yo, Labrinth

This ones feeling like a straight 10 on the Richter scale you know.

Yeah!

Fire, fire

We about to set this place on fire

Without a match or lighter

Don’t do girlfriends

One nighters, make ‘em

C-minor, if I want Christian

Or Kurt Gieger, I just phone up the designer

Doing all nighters

Now days off, grey hairs and a little weight loss

I predict (Riots)

I predict (Chaos)

I predict (People)

I predict (aahh)

Distrubing long, got the whole city panicking.’

-Labrinth FT. Tinie Tempah, Earthquake

Mikaelson Mansion, Mystic Falls, 2012

Finn, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol were seated in the living room of the mansion whilst Niklaus was running about upstairs in his room trying to help Caroline after Elyzabeth had bitten her. Kol sighed loudly in boredom, bored of hearing his elder hybrid brother running after hand and knee in a newborn vampire because he believed himself to be in love.

“What now Kol.” Elijah asked him his voice monotone.

Kol stands up with a glass of scotch in his hand and leans against the fireplace. “Well I’m just bored of Klaus being such a push over and a bitch for this girl.”

Rebekah rolls her eyes and flips her hair over her shoulder, she may not care for Caroline but she does care for Klaus. “Kol, just because you don’t understand love does mean you can ridicule it.”

“And what would you know of love sister? The only love you know of is being a daddy’s girl and brother’s bitch.” Kol replies sharply his tongue on fire.

Rebekah hisses at Kol. “How dare you Kol. I am trying to explain things for your little mind to understand and you throw it back into my face!”

“Sister, I believe you need to learn a thing or two. As Niklaus has said before love is a vampire’s greatest weakness and we shall not bow down to our greatest weakness as our brother has.” Kol shots back.

As Rebekah was about to reply she was stopped by Finn who had spoken for the first time since Elyzabeth had left the house after biting Caroline. “Do not argue. You know where that has gotten Niklaus and Elyzabeth. We shall talk this over as civilized immortals.”

Everyone was silent for a moment before Rebekah broke the silence with a comment aimed towards Kol. “Well I will be civilized, but I don’t know about him.”

Kol opened his mouth to reply to Rebekah’s sharp comment but is stopped by a booming voice.

“ENOUGH!”

The family turns round to see Niklaus enter the room, his wrist still bleeding where he had tried to feed Caroline his blood to heal her just to find it failed as Elyzabeth said it would. Klaus runs a hand through his rugged hair.

“Do not argue, we have more important items to discuss such as what to do with Elyzabeth.”

Everyone looks at Klaus shocked, not understanding what he had meant.

“What do you mean, Niklaus?” Elijah questions him.

Niklaus stared at Elijah as if he was stupid, and then continues to say. “She cannot go unpunished. She should be made to cure Caroline and the taken care of.”

“What do you mean ‘taken care of’.” Rebekah repeats back to Klaus.

Klaus rolls his eyes slightly. “I mean we have to put a stop to what she’s doing. At this rate she’ll destroy what we have built here in mystic falls.”

“You mean what you have built, brother.” States Finn.

Klaus shakes his head violently. “No, I have built this for us. For our family.”

“Isn’t Elyzabeth part of our family, Nik?” Rebekah wonders.

“Also we didn’t say we wanted to stay as a family unit.” Elijah states after Rebekah.

Niklaus stares blankly at his family for a few moments before replying to their insane comments. “Elyzabeth is not part of our family, sending Caroline to her death is treason against us. And also I made this for us, all of us.”

“Elyzabeth didn’t commit treason against us as a family, only you brother. She’s in the all clear with the rest of us.” Kol says from his place leaning against the fire place.

Niklaus stares at them in shock before concluding. “Therefore if none of you are going to help me, you’re against me.”

The rest of the family look at each other, stealing looks and messages as they do so and then Elijah replies on behalf of them all. “We are going to help you if you ask of us Niklaus, but Elyzabeth is still part of our family and we care for our family. Not Caroline.”

Niklaus’ fist ball up, his hands turning white with rage. How dare his family go against him like this, all what he had done for them and then they throw it all back in his face sickening. Niklaus moves quickly forwards towards Kol, as he appeared in front of Kol his brother did not flinch or take notice. Klaus rips the scotch out of his hand and smashes the glass above on the fire place with a crash. Kol raises his arms up in a mocking manner causing Klaus to glare at him even more.  

Niklaus turns to leave the room and as he’s leaving the room he shouts behind him. “If any of you’re wondering where I’m going, I’m going to take Caroline home so she can die with her family thanks to your precious Elyzabeth.” He spits back.

Once Klaus leaves the room the rest of the family take their places back on the sofas within the room and as they do Finn thinks aloud.

“God help us.”

-(a/n) Here's the next chapter, nothing big happening just the fact that Klaus wants rid of Ely, so comment your ideas and such for the next chapter:) -Caseye x