TD- 75

THE FINAL CHAPTER

She startled when she noticed that they were already going out of Manila. She looked at Angelo who was busy driving.

"Angelo, saan tayo pupunta?" she asked.

"Sa kung saan nga nasaan si Aga."

She rolled her eyes, "Kanina mo pa sinasabi sa akin 'yan. Pwede ba? Sagutin mo ako nang matino. Nasaan si Aga?"

Angelo looked at her and smiled, "Basta."

"What the hell?"

"Lea, watch your words, ha."

"Sabihin mo kasi sa akin kung saan tayo pupunta. Hindi 'yong para kang timang diyan na ngingiti-ngiti lang."

Angelo chuckled, "Matulog ka muna. Malayo-layo 'yong biyahe. Para naman fresh ka kapag nakita mo si Aga."

She rolled her eyes again, "Ibaba mo na lang ako. Pinagloloko mo na lang ako."

"Kailan ka pa nawalan ng tiwala sa akin, Mrs. Muhlach?" he asked her and frowned.

She stopped and looked at him, "I'm sorry. Gusto ko lang talaga kasing malaman, saan ba talaga tayo pupunta?"

"You know how consistent I am as a human." he answered.

She just shook her head and spoke up, "Pupunta tayo sa kung nasaan si Aga."

--

After several hours, they were on a familiar place. Her eyes squinted upon looking outside.

"Bakit tayo nasa Olongapo?"

"Para makita mo na si Aga." he answered.

She heaved a deep sigh and her hands met her forehead, "Angelo, seryoso. Naiinis na ako. Ano ba?"

"Lei naman. Seryoso rin ako. We are here because of Aga. Sabi mo, you want to see him and so we are here."

That's when she felt he was serious. "Umabot siya dito? Nandito talaga siya? How did you find him? Kailan mo pa siya nakita?"

She felt the car stopped and Angelo took something from his pocket.

"Sandali lang." he told her and went out of the car to open the other door for her. "Listen to me, there is a box at the back which contains dress. Wear that. I'll be outside."

Her eyes squinted, "Why should I change my clothes?"

"Ba--"

"Tigilan mo ako sa kasasagot mo sa akin ng 'basta' baka bastahin ko rin 'yang mukha mo." she has lost her patience. She is getting annoyed and worried. Why is Angelo doing this? What is the meaning of this?

"Lea, don't talk too much. Bilisan mo. Malelate na tayo." he answered and closed the door.

Wanting to see Aga, she went at the back seat and searched for the box Angelo was pertaining to. And there she saw it. When she opened it, she saw a navy blue off shoulder dress.

She shook her head, closed her eyes to think.

She is going to see Aga today. She reminds herself before changing her clothes.

She then fixed her face and went out of the car. She saw Angelo standing outside, holding his phone.

He smiled when he saw her, "I have a good choice."

"Huh?"

"Ako pumili niyang dress na 'yan. Sakto pala sa'yo." he tells her. "Okay. Now, turn around."