TD- 9

CATCH

"You aren't going to wear that."

Aga has been snickering and lecturing Lea ever since she's gotten out of the bathroom wearing a slightly revealing pair of clothes.

"You don't tell me what to and what not to wear," she insisted and stood in front of the mirror to look at her reflection.

"I understand that, babes. Ang akin lang, hindi mo kasalanang mag-suot ng ganyan. Kasalanan ng mga manyak na lalaking makakakita sa'yo. Kung ako lang, babes, I love seeing you wearing those pero..."

"We're in a resort, Aga. 'Di ba nga sa seashore gaganapin ang activity today plus we were advised to wear this? What do you expect me to wear? Pajamas?"

He heaved a deep sigh, "Boys will drool at your body."

She smirked at him and went closer to caress his cheek, "They can only stare at me. Pero they can never hold me."

He finally had the strength to smile but he isn't convinced still. He'd love to see her wear things she's comfortable with but he cannot take the risk of seeing men maliciously staring at her. She is beautiful, her flawless and glowing skin would surely get the attention of men around her but he knows that he cannot convince her to change her clothes.

He went towards the cabinet and took something, "Okay. At least wear this."

He handed her a pink shear, "Saan mo naman nakuha 'to?"

"Special tool," he replied and the moment she's done wearing it, he sweetly took her hand and intertwined it with his, "Tara na."

--

They were ultimate head-turners. The moment they went out of their hotel, looks were instantly given to them. Lea felt awkward and somehow conscious but with Aga's hold, she felt secured.

"Kung walang takip 'yan, these men would surely whistle at you. Look at how they drool," Aga complained, his voice sounded really annoyed, "Grabe naman kasi. May takip na nga, sexy pa rin."

Lea wiggled her eyebrows and replied, "Thanks, sir. And you look hot din naman. Hot lechon nga lang."

"Ahh, lechon?" he asked.

"You heard me."

They were near the tents already when Aga decided to play a trick on her. He pulled her towards the shore and splashed water at her, "Ako, lechon?"

"Oo, lechon ka!" she fired back and did the same to him.

They were enjoying the moment as if there are no people around; as if it was only the two of them.

"Babes, stop!" he surrendered but Lea wouldn't budge. She seems to be having fun and Aga wouldn't just let her get away with this.

He looked at her for a moment and Lea did the same, waiting for his next move, "Ayaw mong tumigil, ah."

The next thing she knows, they were already submerged with the water, Aga's hands on the side of her waist, tickling her.

"Pakyu, Aga, tama na!" she uttered in between her contagious laugh which caught the attentions of the people around, "Muhlach!"