TD- 37

He was crying while reading Lea's letter. She has finally said goodbye to him. She has finally let him go.

Feeling the need of answering her letter, he took a pen and a paper.

Do you remember how it felt like?
I still remember how the days that end,
The weeks and months
We were together for so long,
I haven't noticed
That we're falling down too fast

Lea,

  If there is one thing that I regret the most, it is letting the most precious gem go. It is letting you go. Right now, you may have cursed me a hundred times for doing the things you've never imagined I'd do. I don't know. I know a simple sorry is not enough. Babes, ayaw kong aminin 'to pero... You don't deserve a man like me. You deserve better.

  Did you know why I decided to pull out the contract when I know for a fact how big that deal was? It wasn't because I want to offer you another contract. It wasn't because I wanted to have a revenge. It was because I want to get closer to you. It was in the year ** when I first saw you during a conference. I was a fresh graduate that time and I know you are, too. I was amazed by you. The way you talk, the way you pronounce words and the way you look. I was mesmerized. You are too smart. And you are so gorgeous. It amazed me how you managed to stand in front of many people without nervousness on your face. Or you were just too good to hide it?

  Why didn't I make a move then? I followed you up to your villa. But I saw a guy wrap his hands around your waist and kissed you. That I think, is my first ever heart break. Yes, you broke my heart without your knowing. I never had another move after that. For I don't want to ruin your relationship with that man.

   After several years, I had Ellaine. Ellaine came into my life and made everything better. I fell hard for her. And as far as I remember, your relationship with Raymond got stronger. And that made me happy. I thought that we are destined to live apart.

If I could take it all back
I still want you by my side
If only I could bring you back to me

If I could go back in time,
Promise we won't say goodbye
I never really moved on
No, not in time

  Would you call me a jerk when I waited for you and Raymond to break up? Would you call me desperate? You never left my mind. You always conquer my soul. I was so happy that I get to work with you. That we have the same field of work. I see you very often, during a meeting, seminars and conferences. I got obsessed with you, almost. Hehe.

  I love how your hair falls down your shoulders. I love how your stiletto makes sound when you walk. I love how you make your dimple show when you smile a little. I love you and I always will.

  Remember when I brought you to our house during my cousin's birthday? I made it to a point that my family's complete that night. I want to introduce you to them. When I introduced Ellaine, it was only my mom and two of my aunties were there. But that night, I was so sure that it is you whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want you to meet my family because they will also be yours and so I planned it well.

I saw how happy you were when I bought Elle for you. One of the best moments in my life is that I made you very happy. I looked into your eyes and I almost got drowned. You were so happy and with that, you made me happier. I want to see your smile again, my love. I want to hold your hand again. I want to hug you tight and kiss you goodnight. And the best thing about it is that you named her after our names. Nabakla ako that moment, babes. Kinilig ako.

I wanna go back to the way
We used to be
I wanna feel your skin,
Your lips so close to me

I wanna go back
When I called you mine all the time
Every smile and every moment
If only I had
A time machine