TD- 16

ONTO THE NEXT PAGE

Something was on her tummy when she woke up this morning. She smiled in an instant when she saw Elle on top of her, trying to wake her up. She carefully stroke her fluffy body and smiled. This is such a good way to start her long day.

Beside her is a blank space. Pillows that he used last night were neatly placed on the head of the bed. He is probably up by now, fixing his things.

What she said last night wasn't a lie. She meant every word she uttered. For the last months of being together, Aga has occupied a part on her heart and she couldn't deny that he has gained a value already. Though they didn't have a good start, she might as well consider making the process better.

Aga made her feel special. Raymond did, too but Aga is a different one. He is a man of his words, he makes her feel safe, secured, and loved. Raymond failed to make her feel the things Aga is doing for her, prolly the reason why she thinks Aga is so much better.

Everything was fine before Aga came into her life. It isn't one of those cheesy movies. Aga didn't make her life better and lighter, he even made it more complicated. He annoys her in every way possible, he irritates her, he pisses her off but he makes her happy. Seeing Aga exerting so much effort into making her happy is enough for her to admit to herself that she is indeed falling for him. Her past left a scar on her heart but Aga is trying his best to mend and cover up the scar so she would feel flawless and whole again. After all, we cannot erase a scar. We can just cover it up and be more extra cautious so it won't happen again. This time around, she isn't alone in this life. Aga is here with her. Two heads is better than one, they say.

"Elle!"

The bubble of thoughts were popped the moment she heard his voice echoing inside his unit. She couldn't help but smile, "Damn, even his voice sounds sexy. Masyado atang biniyayaan ang isang 'to?!"

Elle's tail wiggled and she started barking as if she knows her name already and that she recognizes Aga's voice. Last night, Aga told her he isn't that fond of dogs. He had this unfortunate childhood memory of getting chased by a dog while he was riding his bicycle one fine morning. She appreciates that Aga is trying to overcome his fear and trauma for her.

Well, wala rin naman siyang magagawa. I'm the boss here.

Elle looked at Lea once more and tried licking her feet before running towards Aga. She started to utter her morning prayer silently and then fixed the bed. The clock beside her bed says it's 5 minutes before 6 in the morning already.

Her hair was tied in a messy bun when she went to the kitchen and saw Aga cuddling with Elle. You wouldn't believe Aga is afraid of dogs. He looks like he is fond of dogs or he is just faking this bravery?

She naughtily smiled and carefully fished her phone out to take a photo of this cute moment. Her soft giggle caught Aga's attention. He looked at her in awe and smiled, his dimples greeting her.

"You woke up too early," she said and pulled out a chair.

"Cooked breakfast. Good morning."

"Good morning," she smiled as she opened her arms for Elle and made her sit on her lap, "Did you eat already, baby?"

Aga smiled. His heart fluttered the moment he heard Lea saying 'baby'. He pictured out instantly the kind of family they'd have in the near future. Lea, the strict mom and Aga, the spoiler dad. Nice one.