TD-20

25%

His 10th shot of Alfonso hit different now. He could feel his nerves and even his cheeks are hot. He could also sense that his face is slowly turning into crimson red, "Believe me, I didn't know this would happen."

"Alam mo kasi, pare," Richard uttered as he placed his glass on top of the table, "Una pa lang, hindi mo na siya dapat kinunsinti."

His friends were all surprised when Aga finally opened this topic up and narrated everything they have to know about Bea and him – their vague past and still vague affair. That was quite a revelation and not even three bottles of Alfonso could ever lighten up the mood.

"Hindi ko naman kasi alam na we will reach this point. Pare, I have forgotten about her already because it has been 2 years. I have moved on and forward. Heck, I wasn't even serious before. Akala ko kasi, fling lang. I thought we were just having fun together. I didn't know she'd come here and search for me," he explained.

Erik tapped his back and replied, "Magkapatid pa nga, pare. Ang lakas!"

"Pare, we know you love Lea... pero bakit ba hindi mo maiwanan si Bea? Dahil lang ba talaga 'to sa pananakot ni Bea? O meron ka pang ibang rason?

"Sigurado akong mahal ko si Lea," he answered.

"Eh, who is it gonna be? Is it the letter L or the letter B?"

--

Lea phone that has been ringing for how many times awakened Aga. She, on the other hand is still fast asleep. Instead of waking her up to pick the call up, he decided to just let her be. He carefully removed her arms which were encircled around his waist to get the phone.

Still sleepy, he slid the answer option and the put the phone on his ear, "Hello?"

The other line went silent.

"Who's this?"

"Aga?" the voice from the other line asked.

The voice sounded familiar. He looked at the caller ID and was surprised to see who it was – Bea.

"Aga, is this you?" she asked again.

"What do you need? Lea's still asleep. I'll tell her you c-"

"No," she cut him off, "Sakto kasi it's you I really want to talk to. How are you, babe?"

He looked at Lea and then sat down the bed, "Pwede ba, Bea? Will you stop? This is not even funny anymore."

"Bakit? Who says I'm kidding around? Aga, I'm serious."

"And to honestly tell you, mas serious ako sa kapatid mo. Kaya tigilan mo na ako."

She felt a tinge of pain at that but she didn't complain, "I called to tell her everything. I'd tell her what's happening betw-"

"You don't have to. Because as soon as she wakes up, I'd tell her. And I'm going to give you an update and a slap on your face that we are going to fix everything together. Tigilan mo ako sa pananakot mo."

He turned Lea's phone off and wiped his face.

No, he didn't cheat. Si Lea pa rin ang mahal niya. Si Lea lang ang mahal niya. Walang iba.

"Babes?" Lea murmured when she felt that Aga's not beside her anymore.

Aga looked at her and smiled, "Good morning, babes."

"Bakit nandiyan ka? Dito ka sa tabi ko."

He smiled at that sudden sweetness. Looks like today is Lea's Clingy Day.