TD- 28

You're the one that never lets me sleep
To my mind down to my soul
You touch my lips
You're the one that I can't wait to see
With you here by my side,
I'm in ecstasy

She was looking at him while singing the song in front. Tonight, she was invited at Sam's to serenade the people. With the band accompanying her, she decided to sing a song that somehow tells what she feels.

She could see him looking at her intently. With his camera, he takes again a picture of her, smiling. He winked at her and mouthed, "Go, babes."

I am all alone without you
My days are dark without a glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life,
I feel complete
The flowers bloom,
My morning shines
And I can see

And for the nth time that night, he took a picture of her again. She was sitting with her hand on her lap, wearing a maxi style skirt tucked in a loose red shirt. Her hair was brushed up and she, for him, is the most beautiful girl that night. Or everyday rather.

She caught him taking a photo of her and so she winked at him, "I guess I am the most beautiful subject tonight, yes?" she tells without looking at him.

Everyone around squealed and searched for the man she is referring to. But he immediately kept his camera.

Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
And your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside

He wanted to grab her hand and hug her tight. He wanted to tell her how much he loves her and that he is willing to do everything for her. He wanted to tell her how special she is for him. He wanted to tell her that eversince she came into his life, he has found the light and the truth. And when she was gone, he was lost. And now that she's back again, he has found himself again and he felt complete.

He smiled. A smile, as genuine and as pure as their hearts.

Every time I hear our music play
Reminds me of the things
That we've been through
In my mind I can't believe it's true
But in my heart the reality is you

She wanted to thank him. She wanted to apologize for all the shortcomings. For not being able to be with him for a year. For missing all the journeys they once promised to each other they'd face together. She wanted to apologize for forgetting him. And for not remembering him soon. She wanted to apologize for making him feel that she has replaced him in her heart. She wanted to tell him the truth. That slowly each day, her memories start to get back.

I am all alone without you
My days are dark without a glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life,
I feel complete
The flowers bloom,
My morning shines
And I can see

If there is one thing the both of them wanted to finally confess, it is the love they have started to feel since day one.

Whether this is Claire or this is Lea, he loves her. With all his heart. With all the flaws she has.

Whether she is Claire or she is Lea, she loves him. No matter how hard it is, no matter how risky it is. Her heart beats for him.

Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
And your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside

Your love,
Your love,
Your love,
Your love
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside