TD- 12

PRIORITY

She was preparing herself and her stuff when she heard her door knob twitched. Without looking, she knows that it was Aga for his scent roamed around her unit. She is used to smelling his perfume and it is the only scent she couldn't forget.

"Good morning, babes," he asked her as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, "How's sleep?"

"My sleep went well pero ngayong pag-gising ko, hindi na because you're here."

Aga chuckled a bit and sat beside her, "Sus, if I know, you're wishing na dito na ako natulog kagabi."

"Pwede ba?! I was wishing not to see you today."

Of course that was a lie. She always wishes to see him even his back or just his feet. She wishes to see him most especially the past days because she is that clingy and attached to him. But her pride won't let her admit it to him.

"Wow," he held onto his chest and acted as if he was hurt, "You're mean."

"Kung mean ako, busted ka na."

Aga smirked at her reply and asked, "And who said I'm courting you?"

"The door is open and you are very free to leave my unit."

"Ito naman," he uttered and pulled her for a tight hug, "'Di ka mabiro. Sungit sungit mo."

She playfully slapped his arm and asked, "Bakit ka ba nandito? Ang aga aga pa."

"I want to see you."

Her heart thumped a little at his reply. Aga is a man of his words. He would say what's on his mind and would never care if it makes him look stupid and gay.

"Ihahatid na pala kita," he added once again and placed a sweet kiss on her hair, "Kumain ka na?"

"Yeah," she nodded her head, "Ikaw? May pagkain pa diyan if you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

He unlocked her in his hug to look straight into her eyes, "Bakit pa ako magb-breakfast kung sa'yo pa lang, busog na ako?"

She playfully rolled her eyes and looked at his polo as well as his tie, "Oh, come on, Aga. Love won't make you full. 'Di ka bubusugin ng pagmamahal."

"Okay, sabi mo, eh," he giggled but soon stopped because he felt conscious when Lea stared at him as if he is an art or something, "Lea, 'wag mo akong titigan. 'Pag natunaw ako, mababawasan kaming mga natirang pogi sa mundo."

Lea shook her head and aimed for his neck tie, "Ang tanda tanda mo na, hindi ka pa rin marunong mag-ayos ng tie."

He smiled at her as he carefully watched her fix his tie. Their faces were few inches apart and he could smell her enticing perfume. In one swift move, the gap in between them will close.

While fixing his tie, Lea could see him in her peripheral vision, "You're drooling, Aga."

"Sa ganda mong 'yan, I won't waste even a second to stare at your face."

"Mukhang kinakalawang na 'yang ganyang linya mo. If I know, you've been like this to all the flings you've had."

"This sweet? No," he smiled and pulled her closer through her waist, "This attached? No."