chapter 1

Again ..!this alarm is killing me.for just once why it won’t ring?always on time!can’t leave the bed!

The rays of the sun are on my toes!they came at the center of my room it’s because of my white curtain!i have to move my body !move it now!

let’s start with that magical moment which was the beginning of all these happens!like always I woke up so hard at my small house!yeah it’s small but for me it’s enough!i poured milk into the bowl and added cornflakes!i love this breakfast!cuz it’s easy,delicious and fast so I can make it ready even if I wake so late!i played one of the rock music in my mobile!that heavy metal can rock me so I could feel fresh!i bought my house in the best neighborhood all of them were rich with massive houses but I don’t know why they built my tiny house between these super houses?

I was ready to go to the work!my silly work!any way..

I locked the door!those spoony girls with their puppies were laughing ear to ear!of course if I were them I would laugh ear to ear and lick my ice cream!they starred at me all the time cuz I didn’t have a puppy and also I didn’t have any boyfriend!that was fine!i whispered swear words and they could understand it!yees that was all I want!that street was always full of taxi but I always lost from one to another!even buses!

I just heard something rough.i though that is from those spoony girls who wanted to pose with their new car’s systems with the pink color.but it came nearer and nearer!i never turned my head to see but it suddenly came so near and it made me to fall!that was a rocket!oh my god a rocket!it smashed to one of those mansion!fire I couldn’t believe it !everywhere were full of dust!in the air!oh my god some one was screaming!the sound of alarms..everything suddenly turned to grey!horrible!i just got up it reminds me the scense of 11th September !dusts,silence…..the weather became foggy with dusts!i couldn’t see anything I was afraid! if I wanted to walk but maybe cars wouldn’t see me and smashed to me and I would say goodbye to the life!i sat on the ground near the fense!no sound even no sound of ambulance!it scared me too much!i could feel the wind smashing to my face but that was ok cuz it removed dusts and so I could start walking!i couldn’t hear any sound just only I heard the sound of my breath!i was so damn afraid!

:Is anybody here?

No one!no one is here!what can I do!I said

I was whispering the words of my favorite music!

           Because I’m happy..clap alone if you think…

But it didn’t give me any special feeling!it couldn’t fight with my fear!i was walking suddenly something grabed my hands I was shocked. a little girl with a shocking face!omg!

:heey easy easy,where is your mama?I asked

She didn’t answer!

:hey u ok?I asked

And then I took her hands and starred at her face!her face was dirty!her eyes were blue and that was the only thing that I could see clearly from her face!

:what’s your name?I asked

:Jenna.she answered.

:good.Do u know where’s your mama?I asked

She moved her head means no!

:ok no biggy!c’mon take my hands don’t worry we can find your mama.I said