Hyosuke - 1

This chapter is kind of a replica of a scene in his actual route, but it's important to the storyline. Hope y'all don't mind too much!

I said hi to everyone, but I searched the estate until I found Hyosuke whistling and twiddling his thumbs in the kitchen

"(Y/n)!" He yelled, jumping up as he did so.

"Hyosuke!" I yelled in response. We ran up and hugged each other tightly.

"I missed you!" We said at the same time. 

"Do you want to go on a picnic?" He asked me. "Um... alright!" I replied. It was kind of and out of nowhere invitation, but it seemed like it would be nice.

"Alright. I need to go to my room. Will you come with me?"

"Yeah sure." I said as I followed him.

We entered his room, and I looked around. It reflected his personality rather well.  Bright colors, but not too obnoxious.

"I'm just getting changed, if you don't mind." He commented as he bagan to undress.

"Oh!" I blushed and shielded my eyes.

"You can look. I don't care." He assured. I peeled away my hand, and took in his muscles.

I am now thirsty affffff. Is this pedophilia?

I noticed a huge scar across his back. "What happened to your back?!?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, that." He sighed. He finished getting dressed, and sat on a trunk.

"When I was little... my parents spoke bad of the Taira clan. Word got around, and a Taira man killed them, just to prove a point. Brutally murdered them in the town square... for everyone to watch. Including me." He whimpered. "To warn others, they slashed me across the back with a sword. I was able to get to the water village, where they healed my back, and offered me a place to stay if I stayed and trained to be a ninja. Since then, I vowed my revenge on all the Taira. Now, here I am." He sighed.

"Oh, hyosuke..." I whimpered, tears in my eyes. I rushed over and hugged him. "I'm so sorry."

"I was eight... I've had time to heal since then." He smiled. "Let's get to that picnic, shall we?" He suggested.

"Sure thing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had walked up a hill that overlooked the city, and laid down a sheet to sit on.

"This reminds me of (k/n)...." I sighed.

"What was your childhood like?" He asked suddenly. "Obviously, it couldn't have been the same as mine, since you were raised in a foreign palace." He laughed.

"You're right about that." I laughed.  I reminisced on memories and told him about them.

"When I was little, my parents would rarely let me leave the castle, because it was way too dangerous for a young princess to be out and about." I sighed. "I begged them for years. On my tenth birthday, they granted my wish and hired me a bodyguard. He was about six years older than me, and he was named Declan."

I looked at Hyosuke and smiled. " Declan used to take me to explore the city, and the fields around the city. I just needed to be home by sundown." I laughed. "I remember this one time, Declan and I went atop a hill, much like this one, and rolled down it together. Like this!" I yelled as I grabbed Hyosuke by the shoulders.

"Wha-?!?" He gasped. I pulled him with me as I rolled down the hill, my brain rattling in my head as I did so.

When we stopped, I tried to stand up, but the world seemed to tilt and sway, and I lost my balance and fell into Hyosuke again.