Sakura and I were sent to the town to pick up ingredients for dinner. For some reason, I was not allowed to cook? I was just Sakura's protector.  I still don't see why, my cooking is great!

       We had been carrying bags of food back, and we noticed that there was a bunch of street performers on the main road, and we couldn't pass.

       Of course, due to our childish nature, we stopped and watched for a few minutes, but then we decided to go back using the side streets in the residential part of the city.

        As we were walking past, a decent sized house caught my eye. I stopped and stared at it, analyzing every detail. Then, it hit me.

       I grabbed sakura's arm and pulled her to me.

       "Sakura, Sakura, Sakura! Look at that house. That one." I said as I pointed to the house. "That house, I think that's mine."

       "Really? Are you sure?"

       "Positive."

       "Well, lets go get the guys!" She exclaimed.

       We sprinted back, but I was much faster than her and she struggled to keep up. Instead of slowing down, like a normal person, I stopped and walked back to her.

       She panted as he caught up with me. "Wow, you're too fast."  She said as she gasped for air. "Get on my back." I commanded.

       "What?!?"

       "I said get on my back. I'll give you a piggyback ride to the estate."

       She blushed a bit and handed her bag to me. I took it into my hands with my groceries, and I crouched down so she could get on.

       After she hopped on, I handed the bags to her, and took off running.

       She laughed hysterically as I whisked through the streets of Kyoto.

       We soon reached the estate, panting and we found Yoshitsune, Hyuga, Mizuki, and Hyosuke in the kitchen.

       We both frantically stuttered our stories, hers being more "it was a bright and sunny day" and mine being "I FOUND MAH FUKIN HOUSE YO"

       "Slow down!" Yoshitsune commanded.

       Sakura looked at me to tell the story.

       "So, when we were done shopping, there were performers blocking the main roads, so we took the residential roads. On the way back, a house caught my eye, and I've realized that house is where I lived before the memories incident."

       "How are you sure? Did you just look at it and go 'ooh! What a pretty house! I think I'll claim that as my own!'" Hyuga said in a high, mocking voice.

       "I think this is good! (y/n) is remembering things!" Hyosuke said cheerfully, as always.

       "Yoshitsune, permission for us to accompany (y/n) to this house?" Mizuki asked.

       "Yes. Gather up the men. It's been a while since anyone has been there, so it's a  perfect hiding spot for thieves."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Later, Sakura and I had lead them to the house. We went to the front door. Hyuga was about to kick down the door, but I shouted "Wait!"

       He looked at me quizzically as I somehow just knew to go down to a pile of rocks that were supporting the front steps.

       I removed a couple of stones, when I found a large, black key. I tossed it up to him. He put it in the door, and unlocked it. Of course, he had to kick it open for the dramatic effect.

       Dust could be seen floating through the streams of sunlight coming through the windows, almost like when you go into an old attic. Sakura sneezed.

       "Geez, I need to dust!" I coughed. That was when I heard rustling beneath my feet. "Aaaah!" I screamed as I jumped into the nearest pair of arms. I looked up to see Hyuga staring at me.

       He turned scarlet red and then stuttered "g-get off me!" And dropped me on the floor.

       As my bum hit the floor, I noticed that the rustling sound was my foot stepping on a pile of letters that had been slipped under the door.

       Whoops.

       I picked up the most recent one and read it aloud.

        "Dearest (y/n)
     Greetings, I have noticed you have not been home in months. I saw you get knocked unconscious during battle, and I am too old frail to have rescued you. I took your sword, before anyone else could. It is hidden in (h/n)'s stable. I saw Yoshitsune and his men retrieve you, and I hope they will treat you kindly. Although, you have not been heard from in months, and I must say, deep down, I fear the worst. I hope you are in good health. However, you need to keep fighting and finish your contract. You need the money in order to return to your kingdom and free your people. Henry is undoubtedly a cruel leader who needs to be usurped.
Sincerely, Haru Watanabe

       "What the..." I spoke. Everyone looked at me secretly begging for more answers.

       "M-my head!" I cried. I began to feel as if I had just been hit over the head with a rock.

       "Are you alright?" Goyo asked as he grabbed my hand.

       "N-no....." I said as I fainted into his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~

       I don't know how long I slept, but in my dreams, I had remembered everything that had happened to me.

       I could feel I was in my bed, with someone holding my hand, a compress on my forehead. I could hear the murmurs of the ninjas, but I could not react. Everything was black.

       Remembering my past, I felt as if I should be crying hysterically, but I couldn't move either.

       Then, I saw a very small white dot in the horizon. It got closer, and bigger, until everything surrounding me was a bright, white light, that might blind me.

       Then my eyes opened, and I saw Hyosuke's face above mine.

       "She's awake! He yelled behind his shoulder and he turned back to me. "Are you alright?" He asked.

       "How long was I out?" I asked groggily.

       "All day." He smiled as he pushed my hair out of my face.

       I groaned.

       "Well... my memories came back. I guess I should tell you guys, huh."'

       "Please." Yoshitsune said politely.

       I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

       "Well, here goes nothing."