Sakura agreed to let me help her with dinner for tonight.

       I skillfully lit a fire underneath the stove, and gathered the ingredients.

       I then opened the utensils drawer, and the only words that left my mouth were

       "What the fuck are all these things? The only thing in here I recognize is a knife." I cursed. Sakura looked at me like I had just asked her how to breathe.

       "Lots of people don't know how to cook... but you've never seen chopsticks?" She said, holding up two skinny wooden planks.

       "No... do you use them to cook?" I asked

       "You use them to eat your food, so you don't have to use your hands..." she trailed off. "Anyways... do you know how to cut vegetables?" She asked.

       "I think I could figure it out." I commented. She nodded, and we got to cooking.

       We engaged in small talk for a few minutes, when she abruptly stopped. "Okay. I know you have no memories, but this is bothering me." She stated. I tilted my head in confusion.

"You are most definitely a foreigner. Your accent, the way you act, even the way you look." She rambled. "Do you have any idea where from?" She asked.

I thought for a minute, as hard as I could, searching the archives of my brain for a plausible answer to her question.

       I drew a blank. "I'm sorry Sakura.."

       "No, no. It's not your fault." She sighed. "It's tough, not remembering who you are, isn't it?"

       I nodded. "We have each other though. I can tell we are going to be great friends. You're already like a little sister to me, Sakura." I spoke. She smiled.

       And you're my big sister, (y/n)!" She laughed. Soon, dinner was ready and we brought it to the table.

       We had sat down.

       "Ooh, this looks great!" Hyosuke laughed, his hair still wet from the well incident.

       "As always, Sakura." Enya followed up.

       "Let is eat!" Yoshitsune declared. Everyone dug in. I stared at the wooden sticks in my hand.

       Um...

       I did what felt right with the chopsticks.

       I stabbed the beef with the stick, and brought the skewered meet to my mouth.

       I heard the rattling of wood hitting the table. I looked up to see Mizuki staring at me, seemingly to have dropped his chopsticks.

       "What are you doing?" He asked. Everyone looked in my direction.

       "What is wrong?" I asked.

       "Do you really not know how to use chopsticks?" Benkei asked. He had a sweet tone, meaning he didn't mean it in a mean way, but in more of a pitiful way.

       "What are you, retarded?" Hyuga boomed.

       "Hyuga! Don't use that word, and don't call (y/n) dumb!" Yoshitsune reprimanded.