Sadly, I hadn't spoken to anyone from the estate after I'd left. Every time someone was at my door, or I heard noise outside, I rushed to see if it was them. However, I was disappointed every time.

       I missed them all terribly, so I decided one little visit to the estate wouldn't hurt.

       I decided to leave (h/n) at home and just walk to the estate. It was quiet in the city on the way there. All I heard was the sound of my sword's sheathe smacking against my leg with every step.

       I arrived at the gates, and was ready to turn back and leave. It would be so awkward to just show up uninvited out of the blue.

       I decided to woman up and push open the gates, but much to my surprise, they opened just before my hand touched it.

      I stumbled and looked up. Sakura's large, brown eyes and Enyas amber ones stared back at me.

       "Hey guys! I was just coming for a visit." I smiled, trying to hide my anxieties.

       "How funny! I was just coming to find you. My memories returned." Sakura smiled weakly.

       "They did?" I asked.

       She lead me inside, where she told me everything she remembered.

(It's pretty much the same as the game)

       "Oh, Sakura, I'm so sorry." I whimpered as I hugged her. She sniffled and placed her head on my shoulder.

       I rubbed circles into her back as I said,"I'm sure your parents loved you more than anything. They wouldn't want you to cry over them. Take your time to greave, but always remember that they love you."

       I sat there hugging her for a good fifteen minutes, as she cried helplessly into my shoulder.

       She finally lifted her head. "Oh, I'm sorry.." she sniffled.

       "For what?" I asked. "For using you for support. You're going through a lot. And also for ruining your clothes with my tears." She cried. She wiped away some snot and then hiccuped.

       "Oh, shush. You know I don't mind." I hushed as I brushed her bangs behind her ear.

       "I'm going to say hello to the guys. Would you like to come with me?" I offered. She shook her head. "No, I need time to calm *hic* down."

       "Alright. Take your time." I smiled and closed the door behind me. Enya was right outside, obviously eavesdropping.

       "How's she doing?" He asked.

       "Not too great. I think she just needs time, though."

       "Time heals all." He said, obviously quoting someone. "Anyways, it's good to see you again."

       "Yeah." He smiled.

*** Spam warning!!!***

I'm going to be uploading like a million chapters at a time soon, one chapter for each love interest! Be prepared for an incoming spam in your inbox!