Shortly after, I was handed Hyuga's Bow. "Let's see if you can shoot." He said.

       I took an arrow, and aimed at the target, lining the bullseye with my line of view, and aiming slightly above that.

       I released, and landed near a bullseye, just an inch or two lower.

       "Not that bad..." Hanzo commented.

       "Could be better." Hyuga complained.

       "It is rather impressive, in my eyes." Yoshitsune commented. I flinched, because he was behind me. "Let's see your skills with a katana." He smiled.

       "Didn't we already see that the day she got injured?" Sakura asked.

       "No. That was a strange looking Katana, maybe it wasn't even a Katana. We couldn't see from that far."

       "Oh..." she looked down.

       I was handed Hanzo's Katana, and Yoshitsune unsheathed his and got into position.

       I put one foot behind me, one foot ahead of me, one hand on my hip, and held the sword in front of me with my right hand.

       The long, heavy sword was too heavy for my wrist, and the tip went strait into the dirt while my wrist went up into a weird bend. I quickly twisted my hand around the handle so my wrist wouldn't break.

       ".... not an expert in Katanas..." Yoshitsune sighed as he sheathed his.

       I looked at the guys.

        Enya, Hyosuke, and Goyo were trying to restrain laughter. Hyuga was sort of laughing, but it was more of a snicker.

       Sohma, Sakura and Benkei were giving me looks of pity.

       Mizuki was staring at me with an unreadable expression.

       Hanzo was staring at the Katana I had smashed into the ground accidentally.

       He silently grabbed it from my hand, wiped the dirt off the end with his kimono before sheathing it and glaring at me.

       "Do you guys have anything shorter?" I asked.

"Ooh! Oooh! I do!" Hyosuke jumped, and then ran inside. He returned with this:

       I took it from him

       I took it from him. It felt a bit strange, but I felt much more comfortable than I had with the large Katana.

       "Alright. Let's do this, Yoshitsune." I smirked.

       "I don't have one of those to fight you with." He said as he scratched his head.

       "No. My dagger against your Katana. Not everyone will have matching weapons on the battlefield." I decreed. "Please don't actually slice me to bits, though." I chuckled.