Truth or Dare?

CHAPTER 4

Tony's POV

Flashback

hey do you guys want to play truth or dare.” mike asked. A chorus of “yes” and “sure” soon followed the question.

okay circle up. Come on guys.” Jaime said.

fine bu I get to go first this time.” Vic said.

So about 3 shots,5 kisses,2 streaks,5 truths, and 1 stripper tease later........

okay tony, it's your turn” mike said.

okay.......um..... I have one for all three of you so truth or dare?” I asked.

The other three Mexicans gathered around each other and started whispering. Obviously of what they would respond. So after about four or five minutes of “discussing” they finally decided.

dare!” Vic yelled

I smirked I knew that they would pick it. They wouldn't want to ruin there reputation of dares well, lets just say this might be the one.

okay I dare all of you guys to kidnap a girl from the high school down the road who has to stay with us all of warped. And if you don't then you will be my personal slaves and do whatever I want for all of warped.” I say with my smirk growing with every word that comes out of my mouth.

They all stared at their friend with disbelief and shock clearly visable on their faces.

do we at least get to pick who we want?” Jaime asked

yeah cause I don't want a prep for 3 months getting on my nerves.” mike stated

yeah sure why not,” I said “I suggest you have a nice sleep tonight cause let's say you have a long week ahead of you”

yeah whatever love you to tony. I'll get you back for this.” Jaime said

sure you will sweet dreams guys” I say as I walk back to my room to go to sleep.