The Night.

-And here i was starting to think you were a wimp.

Levi said as he shook the excess salt of his stomach, he pulled hi shirt down with a wild grin on his face, that was the crazies thing i have done in my life, but its not like i was about to tell him how sad i was.

-Well then, you don know me as well as you think you might.

I said with a cocky smile spread across my lips.

By the time i finished doing my dare it was already midnight, guess time passes quickly when youre surrounded by drunks embarrassing themselves. Some of the people have left, some where still dancing, some where still playing truth or dare and most were playing the Game Of Thrones drinking game whatever that was. 

-Oh really, how about we play never have i ever?

He said as he grabbed a full bottle of vodka from the cabinet.

-Okay.

I was up for anything with this guy. I never probably realised how much i liked him, everything about him was screaming perfect.

-Good, lets get away from these drunks and go somwhere quiet. 

I followed him as he walked out of the kitchen. I was surprised Jack hasn't tried to rape me yet, maybe he finally got the message. He led me through the living room where people were crowded infront of the tv, past the games room, where the music was still loud and a bunch of people were still dancing, and griding, up the stair case where a couple of girls have past out, and into through the upstairs corridor where you could hear all sorts of disturbing sound through the closed doors. This was a massive house. He finally stopped when we reached the end of the corridor infornt of a black door. He took out a key and opened the door. He saw me looking questionably at the key.

-I dont wan to find somepthing disturbing in my room.

He said and shrugged his shoulders. i stepped into a large room, as i looked back at Johns old room, it was really clean for a guy, there was a large mirrored wardrobe to the right and a bed to the left. there was a desk infront of me, and a shelf filled with bottles of mountain Dew, coke and other drinks and snacks, there was a mini fridge under the desk, and a large tv and xbox in the corner, he sat down in the center of the room leaning his back against his bed and motioning with his hand for me to sit down next to him. I did, i sat down, about a foot away from him. He set an empty plastic cup infront of me, and infront of him, he filled each cup about an inch with vodka and set the bottle between both cups.

-You know how to play right?

-Yeah i know. 

I replied with a cool expression on my face.

-Okay then, ladies first.

He said with a seductive smile on his face.

-Okay, never have i ever... hated one, or more of my friends.

We both raised our cups at the same time. He wasn't fooling me.

-Never have i ever sneaked out of the house.

I took yet another shot of the vodka, while he had none.

-Seriously, you've never sneaked out before?

-Nah, i dont have to my parents just let me lave whenever i want to. Your turn.

I took a moment to think of a good question. 

-Never have i ever, had a body shot done of me before tonight?

He didnt drink, i was weirdly satisfied that i was the first one to have the privilege to do that. I laughed.

-Im glad to have been your first.

-Im glad it was you too. Never have i ever, been kissed before tonight.

He said that first part really quietly, i wasn't even sure if i had imagined it or if it was real, before i took another shot from my cup. He took his right after i had set my cup down. 

-Never have i ever, had a crush.

We took the drink at the exactly same time holding stares. He quickly refiled our cups and asked.

-Never have i ever, had sex before.

I felt a hot rush on  my skin, and sweat on my palms as i left me drink untouched. I looked down at the carpet, i looked up, his smile was saying, hey its cool, i was glad he didnt laugh at me, he took the drink right after he finished the sentence.

-Never have i ever , have i wanted to kiss someone as much as i want to kiss them now.

I was surprised at the question, we looked into each others eyes for a moment and forgot about the drinks, we leaned forward and kissed, his lips moving quickly against mine, his tounge working in time with mine, he rolled me onto the floor not caring he spilled the vodka, and kissed me along my jaw line, nibbling at me earlobe, down my neck and along my collar bone, his hands along my  sides, and mine tangled in his hair. Hid left hand was stroking my inner thigh, getting higher and higher with each stroke. I moaned silently when the door banged open.