The Wanderer. Part 2

Hey guys, this was meant to be another The past chapter but i thought i should finish this before i go back to Elizabeth and Jack, i was planning to write a present day chapter and then a past chapter,  a present day capter and then a past chapter and so on and so on, but if you guys dont ike that just tell me.

I pulled away slowly before the realization hit me.

-Oh no. I shouldn't  have done that. We only just met. You could be a rapist.. No, no no...                             I said as i turned around and started walking out of the lake and towards my things, but before as i could so much as take three steps forward, me grabbed me gently by my waist and pulled me back to him. He turned be around to face him.

-First of all, Im not a rapist, if i was you'd probably be raped by now, second of all, I know we only just met, but... there's something about you, that i just couldn't stop myself.                                                                   He took a slight pause to look into my eyes once again and tuck a wet trip of hair from my eyes.

-You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you know that right?

I didn't know what to say, i decided to display my feelings with actions instead of words. I stepped right up to him, my chest against his, i wrapped my arms around his neck and went on my tiptoes to plant yet another kiss on his lips. This kiss was different, it was just as beautiful, but this time it was harder, filled with more passion and lust from both sides, he lifted me from my feet, i wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked deeper into the lake. When he was almost neck deep he set me down, but i couldn't reach the lake bed, so i ended up letting out an unattractive shriek and grabbing onto his chest for support. He held me tightly as he let out a laugh at my girlie reaction. After a minute i let go of his strong  shoulders and flapped about my arms and legs to keep myslef from sinking,

-Come on, lets go for a  proper swim.                                                                                                               He said as he stated to swim away, his long arms extending out of the water to take jet another stroke, after a minute or two of admiring hes perfect body i too set out in crawl style to catch up to him. 

We swan side by side for what seemed like decades, we were half way up the lake when i noticed the soft orange light growing at the horizon.                                                                                                     -Oh shit. i said as i stopped in the middle of taking a stroke against the water.  My mother will kill me, i have to get back.

We both turned around and hurried to the rock we left our stuff on. I put on my shirt jacket, and shoes as Jack slipped on his clothes and took out one of my cigarettes with a cocky grin on his face while he handed the packet back to me and gesturing for me to pass the lighter as he put the cigarette between his lips. I pulled one out for myself, lit it and handed him the lighter.

We walked back into the woods. I led the way back to my house, we've spent hours out at the lake, and on the way back to my house we talked about the humongous amount of common interests we had. A short while after we left the lake he entwined his fingers with mine. 

I never thought it was possible to be as happy as i had been that night.