The Pain.

Hello, sorry for no chapter yesterday, laptop froze again, i know its a bastard.

The photo I've linked, its what i would kind of compare Afrodities face too, defiantly the expression. Okay so here's a new chapter, i may have made Jack sound like a  crazy abusive stalker in this one, but enjoy.

P.s sorry i miss out capital letters, i just cant be bothered with them.

The lecture lasted another hour. I hated it. All of it, i hated feeling his warmth radiating off him on my shoulder, i hated his perfect face in the corner of my vision, i hated the sadness in his eyes. I didn't believe in it. I kept my word for the whole hour, i didn't so much as think of acknowledging him. I could see that i was hurting him, i could see him trying to catch my gaze, i could hear him opening and closing his mouth. But what ever, he hurt me, he wasn't worth it. He said it himself, it wasn't right. When sir finally told us we could leave, i basically ran, trying to avoid him on my way out as much as i could.

-Remember the 15 page paper is due in on Thursday next week. Jack, Afroditie, could you stay behind for a second.

Oh great, i could not be happier. God i hated this woman, man, whatever my professor was, i hated it. But what i hated more than him, was the fact that i had to spend even more time in the presence of the person, i hate most. I know, its sort of crazy how from loving someone, so quickly i started hating him. But i let him in, i never let anyone in, and he hurt me, he proved every reason i had for hating people, he was just another duchebag.

-Afroditie, i know we've had this talk so many times before, but you never take it in, you cant be late, i know how much you want a good future in psychology, but if you cant be bothered to show up on time, then who do you think will be bothered, to give you a job in the future. Okay so remember, attendance, is sometimes more important than grades. That goes for both of you, i know jack its only your first day, but youre future depends on this as well. If youre late again, I'm dropping your grade, okay, now go before youre late to your next lesson.

finally, i hated this, i power walked out of the classroom, i could hear his loud footsteps trying to catch up to me, i only went faster. He grabbed my arm, i yanked it out of ghis grip, i most defiantly did not want to be touched by him.

-Fuck off.

I said over my shoulder, he continued walking. What an annoying fuck.

-Wait just hear me out, im sorry i hurt you, okay, i did-

Ugh. How pathetic, first he turns m down, now hes apologising like a sick puppy. He was weak, that annoyed me. I faced him.

-Just stick your stupid apologies, i genuinely don't care, and no you didn't hurt me, you surprised me, i thought you were different, but you didn't hurt me, it takes so much more to hurt me, you jack ass. Now if you don't mind i have a future to try and  achieve, you can just fuck off, and show another girl your shinny motorbike.

I turned around on my heel, and stormed off towards my classroom, i could feel him watching me, as i was about to turn the corner, i heard a loud bang. He must have punched a wall or locker. Soon after i hear him make a painful sound, probably aimed at his fist. Good, he deserved that.

I walked into my business classroom, 10 minutes late.

-Sorry, miss i got kept behind.

Miss Shvarts was used to me being late, we were past the whole "how dare you be late to my lesson, blah blah blah." . I walked up to my desk and collapsed on my seat next to Haley.

-He was on the blob again?

-Yeah, god that was awful lesson.

-I can see that from our face, want to talk about it?