The Host.

My eyes were wide open when we reached a tall building made up of apartments.

-Welcome to my crib.

Jack said as he stopped near the door and stood up, taking off his helmet. He was wearing jeans, a tshirt and a leather jacket. God he looked hot. My vision was slightly blurry from  the lack of sleep. I stood up and too took of my helmet. We walked up to the front door as he searched his pockets for his keys. The inside of the block was simple, CREAM walls, blue carpets, a post box and stairs. as we walked further and further up the stairs i could see a beautiful view of the city, i haven't realised how close he lived to the city center, the trip only took us 10 minutes. when we finally reached the top floor he took out his keys and opened a big black door, with a gold 48 in the middle.

-Ladies first.

He said as he opened the door wide, and let me in before, he too went in and locked the door behind him. we were standing at the bottom of a corridor, to my left was a mirror and tons of shoes thrown carelessly all over the floor, i took of my creepers and set them down next to his newly removed boots. He led me off to what looked like a living room/kitchen. Its was a spacious area, with a couch, a large tv, a games console and a guitar in the corner of the room. Behind the couch i could see a large balcony. The room seemed homely and well lived in with random junk all over the shelves. The whole apartment smelled of him. I liked it here.

-This is the living room.

he said when he took of his jacket, he walked over the gold line that separated the panels from the tiles.

-This is the kitchen.

There was a welcoming smile on his face, he went back into the corridor, i followed.

-This is the bathroom

he said as we reached the door on the left, the bathroom was dark with no windows, but had a very pleasant looking shower. he walked over to the door on the right,

-This, is where the magic happens.

he said with a cocky smile on his face. he opened the door raveling a large bedroom. there was a large closet on the right hand side, a king size looking bed in the middle of the room, a desk with a big laptop, and lamp on it, yet another guitar,and a massive shelf, filled with books from the ground to the ceiling. To my left i could see yet another balcony, this one with a much better view. Just like in the living room, the space was homely, there were bits and bobs  everywhere from broken skateboards to empty beer cans. i looked at his walls, they were covered with posters. i displayed a satisfied smile on my face.

-You my friend, have a good music taste.

  walked over to his book shelf, he had everything, from cheesy, teenage vampire novels, to vintage classics.

-And a good taste in books.

The cocky grin returned to his lips,did i mention, he looked so handsome when he did that.

-Well thats a first, the first thing girls usually say when they walk in, is 'Oh my god is your bed king size?!'

-Well if you haven't guessed already, im not most girls.

I tried out a seductive smile, i always see Haley using when she looks at John.

The smile died down on his face, he looked much more serious and embarrassed now. It was quite mind blowing how his expressions can change so quickly, from being cocky and self confident, to quiet and embarrassed.

-Well, ill guess you can sleep here tonight, and ill take the couch.

I thought about that for a second, and i felt bad that he had to sleep on his rather small couch while a stranger slept in his massive bed. i judged how bad what i wad bout to say might sound.