The Boyfriend.

Hey, my computer was being an asshole again, so half of this chapter got deleted before i could finish, so im so sorry if this is rushed or anything but its not my fault. Also there was also a really sweet message at the start saying, how i love you, and how much im thanking you, and how the link is going to be here soon, and how ive already said that before. I hope it meets your standards. Thanks if youve read this far. Oh, another thing i said before, dont worry this isnt just about jack and afroditie kissing, were only at the early start of the story, and the problem will greet us soon.

Theres was blood, and water, so much blood, there was pain, deep, deep pain, all over my body, there was blood my hands, blood on my dress, i was screaming, there were tears, the pain, so much pain, and eyes, dark green eyes, they wrong in every way, they looked dead. Those sorrowful, pleading, dead eyes...

It took me  awhile to wake up from my dreams. I could feel weight around my waist,  warm air on my face, and warmth all over the side of my body. It took me awhile before i opened my eyes. In a few long moments i manged to finally  work out were i was. then it hit me like a train. I was in Jacks apartment, in his bedroom, in his bed, with him right next to me. I was just about to let pout a long squeak before i realised jack was still asleep. Our bodies were pressed together, his arm was resting around my waist, and his face was just centimeters away from mine. His face looked so peaceful, he looked like a little boy, i felt honoured i got to see him like this, like he really is, not pretending he was something hes not. He looked hot. I would kiss him right there and then if only i wasn't worried about disturbing his peaceful sleep. It felt so damn good, just laying like that, next to him, in his bed, wearing his cheesy tshirt. i felt so happy. It took me a while to take notice of the annoying buzzing sound coming from the corner of the room, soon after i realised it was going of for ages, and then i realised it was my phone. Oh shit. I never told Haley and John that i wasnt coming back, oh no, there probably worried sick. Ive never returned for the night before, but i always told them in advance. I slipped out of jacks arm and covers, i dont know how but during the night we maneged to throw my sheet on the floor, and both cuddle under his one. i dint  want to move, but i felt sorry for being such a bad friend. I unlocked my phone, 1 missed call from Haley, and 3 new messages.  I read them in oldest to newest order.

The frist one was from halye, i got it  at 4:40 am, it read:

Hey sorry for being so late, but me and John got talking and then we fell asleep, hope you weren't too cold, and i promise ill make it up to you. xxxx

The second one was form Jhon, he sent it at 5:00:

Hey sis, i guess youre not coming back, but i cant sleep, me and Haley had a talk last night, and i just dont know how to feel, i think we need  another one of our siblings chats.

The third was from Haley again, i got it just now, 8:23 this one said:

Hey, i told John to tell your mum we went out for early shopping, i want all the goss tomorrow, whos house did you stay at, wast that bloke you wont tell me about?! xxx

I replied to them both, to Haley saying thank you for covering, telling her i tell her about the bloke soon, and that i wanted to hear all about their talk. Next i replied to John, saying that im up for a one of those chats and saying thats for not telling mum, he really was the greatest brother around.

Since i was already safe at the slipping out of bed, i quickly went to the bathroom, i took a look in the mirror, i looked alright, no smudges or brake outs, i snooped around the cupboard ti find a new tooth brush, i dint want to scare him with morning breath. I brushed my teeth, splashed my face and quietly made my way back to the bedroom. I slipped back under the cover, careful not to disturb him. I was never good at sneaking, god the boy was a heavy sleeper. I layed like that on my side just staring out the balcony door. The world looked so different when it was bathed by light.