The Party.

Hi there, This is the party chapter, not much happens, it more descriptive than anything, there's only one big event at the end, but when it happens, you're going to love it trust me. Sorry that its a little bit late, i think from now ill post a chapter every two days, but because of the ridiculous amount of revision i have to do, i dont think ill be posting that much, sorry again, and enjoy, like always hasn't  been proof read.

P.s The guy in the photo, is kind of what Levi would look like. 

-Hey!

Said Haley as i opened the door for her to come in. she was here to get ready for the party with me, we had 3 hours, to touch up her tiny flaws, and try and make me look like an attractive person. This was going to be a challenge

-You know, were only going to one little part, not on a 2 week holiday.

I said gesturing at the massive bag Haley was holding.

-Of course i know, but all those things are absolutely necessary.

I sighed as i let her pass me,  we walked up to my room. She threw the bag onto my bed, and turned on some random upbeat music. She walked over to my desk and looked into the mirror which was resting on it. She pulled up two chairs and told me to sit, before asking me:

-Okay, who goes first?

-You, lets see how much of a genius you really are.

-Fine.

She pulled her long blond hair into a loose bun on top of her head, and stared applying foundation to her pale skin. She dint need makeup, she was beautiful enough without it,

-So, how did you spend your evening yesterday?

For a second i thought of telling her the whole story, what happened a week ago, what happened yesterday, but there was no point, it was over, Jack was a creep, and i was not planning on thinking abut him ever again.

-Nothing you?

-I was talking to John, did he tell you hes going to be starting teaching soon?

-No i didnt get a chance to talk to him, 

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes, Haley going her hair, and me reading a near by fashion magazine.

-Haley?

-Yeah?

-Is it possible for a ghost to regain his, or hers physical body?

-Ermm, i guess so. When you die, you leave behind your fears and sceptical thoughts, there's so much we can do if we just believe and let go of the taught of the impossible, its much easier for them, than for us, but both ghosts and the living can do amazing things. Have you ever heard of the monks in India who can fly? They stopped believing in our physical body, they believed that all we are is energy, which is true, and found amazing ways to us that knowledge. So yeah, i guess it is possible. Why?

-Oh, just wondering, i read something about it n the Internet, so i though i might as well ask you.

After a little silence, she turned around to face me, she looked beautiful, her hair was in a neat bun at the top of her head, her lips were a deep pink, and her eyeshadow made her eyes look even brighter. She put in her other earring as she said:

-Okay, its your turn.

There was a massive, slightly evil mastermind-ish, looking grin on her face. I reluctantly swapped seats with her and closed my eyes. She applied makeup to my face, and fiddled with my hair, before she turned me around to face the mirror.