Fourteen

Turning over the next morning I woke up with a slight headache and the memory of last night came rushing at me. Not only in my thoughts but in my body.

I felt pain as I turned to face Quan who was on his side propped up on his elbow, his head resting on his hand. Staring at me.

"Creepy much?" I giggled as he flicked my nose and I bit his finger.

"Why you biting? That hurts."

My shoulders went up and down. "You didn't mind me biting you last night." I bit my lip as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"I sure didn't." He mumbled pulling me on top of him and his hard piece jumped against my thigh.

He began rubbing my clit causing a moan to slip from my mouth. "No Quan." I removed myself from his lap. "My chi chi hurts."

He gave me a funny look before we both started cracking up.

"Is that what you call it? A chi chi?" His head shook side to side. "Siani I need you to grow up."

I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it. "Yes, ever since I was little." I said.

"But why?"

"I feel weird saying the P word. It's all like forbidden language."

Now Quan was up and looking at me. "Please explain this to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Dirty talk. I like when guys do it to me but I won't do it to them. For one, I don't know how to and two I don't think that females should talk dirty."

"Why?" Quan tried to ask but it came out as a laugh. I swear this boy right here.

"It's not much dirty talk that I as a female can do. Like one day, I was watching porn and- don't look at me like that. Anyway, I was watching porn and the jawn in there was blowing my shit. She just kept talking "dirty" asking and saying dumb shit and she sounded a damn fool. All like 'Oh fuck me big daddy, throw that dick in this pussy!' so I got mad at her. I started talking to my tv like bitch he's already fucking you so why are you telling him to do so? And please, where else is he throwing his dick, across the room? Like come on now." I said rolling my eyes.

Once again Quan started laughing. "Yo, I don't think that you know how funny you are."

"I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm being serious." I punched him lightly in the shoulder.

"Do you forget how heavy handed you are?"

"Sorry." I mumbled. "Get up and help me change these sheets and we can get dressed. I have to go to Trenton later."

After we both were showered and dressed we went next door to the Chinese store. I ordered fried chicken wings and fries with salt, pepper, ketchup and hot sauce all over.

And it wouldn't have been a complete meal if I didn't have the homemade sweet tea to drink with my meal. Quan got the same except he opted for fried shrimp and not the chicken.

Once we had finished eating we climbed into my car and I dropped him at his home before I drove on to Trenton. It wasn't that long of a ride but today it was due to the Black Friday traffic. I had my driving playlist to keep me company.

Finally I was pulling up to my grandparents house and ready to see them. I parked across the street and after checking for traffic ran to the sidewalk. My brother, Jay was sitting on the porch.

"Hey Jay!" I said hugging him.

"Sup baby sis." He stood up and threw a punch at me and I dodged it.

"I saw that shit coming." I let him know shaking my head and he just smiled. "I'll be back out."

I entered the house and nobody was in the living room so I walked straight back into the kitchen. My grandma was in there heating up leftovers while my sister was sitting at the table with her pregnant belly snacking on some chips. Always eating.