Thirty Nine

"Man, Siani let me see my child." Justin spoke from the other side of my front door.

"No." I called out.

He banged on the door. "Why the hell not?"

"You missed your days Justin! I'm not giving her to you and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. Come back on Sunday which is your day! Julianna just got to sleep and if she is up because of you bangin' on my gotdamn door like a monkey I'm going to hurt you."

I sat on my couch and tuned in to the tv. TMZ Live was on and I was missing all the gossip. Justin continued calling for me but I tuned him out.

He shouldn't even be here right now. I was finally investigated by a social worker who had all their official credentials present when they came and attended family court a few times. Julianna was given another DNA test because Justin's bitch ass thought that I had the first results altered.

After it was proven that she was his, once again, he dragged my name through the mud. Well, he tried and failed. At our third time in court the judge ruled for joint custody. I would have Juju for four days and Justin would get three days and then I'd have three days as he gets four. We also had to divide major holidays between one another.

It worked for about two weeks until Justin wouldn't come and get her on his days. Now he wants to show up and want her? Nope it wasn't going to work like that.

"I'm calling the cops because you won't give me my daughter!" He threatened or at least tried to.

I stood up and opened the door. "And what exactly will that do? We have a schedule Justin Davis, did you forget? You failed to come on your days."

"I forgot."

"You forgot." I repeated. "Get the hell from in front of my door before I call the cops and tell them there's an intruder. You have ten seconds or I'll box your ass right here and then call them. I won't get locked up so it's your choice." I folded my arms across my chest.

He looked at me in shock. "You wouldn't."

"Eight....Seven.....Six....Five....Four.....Three" I counted. Before I got to two he turned and left.

Clearly he wasn't ready for that ass whoopin' or that phone call to 12. I smirked and turned my happy self back in the house.

-----

I was busy feeding Juju her dinner of chicken, potatoes and string beans that I had blended up in the ninja for her. At six months she was fatter than ever.

"Zooooommm, zooooommm!" I was making car noises and flying the spoon in the air before finally landing the spoon into her mouth. Her eyes lit up and she began clapping. "Is it good?" I asked her and she placed her hand in her mouth.

Before I could feed her more, my doorbell went off. I wasn't really expecting anybody and nobody called or text me staying they were coming by. I hurriedly scooped food into her mouth and ran out the kitchen and to the door. Nobody was there so I looked to my left and then to my right and there was still nobody.

I closed and locked the door back and the bell went off again. I could hear Juju banging on the tray of her highchair and turned to open the door.

"Look, I don't have the time to be playi-" I stopped speaking when I saw who was standing in my doorway. "Christian!!" I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his body, hugging him tight. I showered kisses all over his face, leaving my MAC Media lipstick all over it.

"What's going on, Si-Ni?" He laughed before putting me down.

"Nothing. Why didn't you tell me you were coming asshole, get in here." I pulled him in along with his bag.