Chapter 32

I woke to see my beautiful husband asleep barely inches from my face. Here in the room where I used to dream about meeting someone even half the man he is. Now here he was the most amazing and handsome man in the world lying in bed with me.

I couldn't help but kiss him gently. I just had to taste him. Make sure he was real. He was!

A rush of heat consumed me and I was desperate to make love to him, right here, right now but having just given birth made that impossible.

I lay there sexually frustrated watching him sleep peacefully and thinking it was stupid for me to feel this way when I should be wrapped up in my babies not calculating how long it would be till I could make love till my husband again.

It was a good few weeks after Ollie was born before I even felt anywhere near this. Maybe it was because we are still new at being back together or because yesterday we spent the day making love and then we went through the very traumatic yet exhilarating experience of becoming parents of twins.

I lay there thinking... looking at my named tattooed across his heart. I followed the line of hair down his stomach to below the sheet. I had to peek. I lifted the sheet. Well there was one way I could be closer to him.... And still fulfill my little fantasy of having him, right here in my old bedroom.

I slipped my hand beneath the sheets and gently glided my fingers up and down his flaccid penis as I pressed my lips gently to his. His sleepy eyes opened and I pulled back a few inches to see his full expression as I felt his arousal growing with every caress of my hand.

He lifted the sheet and looked at my hand as I slid my fingers around to take a firm hold. "What are you doing?" he whispered his voice thick with sleep. I felt slightly guilty for waking him.

I answered him with a kiss.

"Ella we can't you have just given birth," he said putting his hand on mine to stop me pleasuring him.

"We are not doing anything, I am pleasing my husband which in turn pleases me," I said as I started to kiss along his jaw line.

"You don't have to do that, I am quite happy to have you here in my arms. You should be resting, the babies will need feeding soon," he said.

"But the problem is, I really, really want too," I said kissing down the side of his neck. "I need too!" I whispered in his ear, grazing my teeth over the lobe and started to move my hand again.

"You are unbelievable," he said as he began to kiss me. Full of passion, his hot, warm, wet lips moved hungrily against mine as we consumed each other.

I pumped him hard and strong as his tongue brushed against mine and I moaned. He moved his mouth to kiss my neck and bite me with gentle yet firm passion. His breathing rapid as I felt his erection pulsing in my hand and he moaned gently.

I rolled him over on his back as I kissed down his chest, stopping to tease his nipples and drag my nails over him making him groan with pleasure. I was still aware of how sore I felt below but it was only an ache and I would never get the chance to fulfill this fantasy again.

I continued kissing down his body until I found what I was looking for and ran my tongue around the tip making him flinch. Showering the shaft with French kisses and gently took him in my mouth. I sucked him in good and hard, bobbing my head up and down as I twisted my wrist and pumped him.

This was fantastic. The man of my dreams here in my old bed and I was making him go crazy with desire for me. I finally felt like the old Ella and the new Ella were at peace with each other. I envisaged the old Ella, innocent, standing at the side of the bed giggling as she watched me fornicating with my pirate husband. Watching everything I did and trying to memorise it for the future when she would get to do it.