FINAL CHAPTER

Lory's POV

I am now walking at the aisle towards the altar with the smooth background music and the sweet aroma of floral essence that is decorated around us that makes the ambience more beautiful and at peace with the help of lightings and stuff.

Today is the day that we've been wishing for to happen in our friendship,to have our own family and successful life together,it's just sad to think that mine didn't really turn out that well,but still. I am so thankful that I met August that is now standing beside me as my escort and helping me to recover after that not so bad break up. This should be my day, I should be married by now, but I guess that me and Cody weren't meant for each other as the fate parted us away from one another and partnered us with to other people whom I think that is fated for us.

Just having the thought of my brother James standing besides the altar and waiting for my bestfriend sofia or rather soon to be sister in-law to get inside this church and to held her to him as they walk together towards the altar and afterwards exchanging vows,makes my eyes watery in tears,this is the most special moment of their lives and It is a huge privilege for me to be one of the people that witnessed this another wonderful love story of their lives..

When I got on my designated place where I should stand to wait for Sofia to come in,I look at my bestfriend Ally that is now happily rubbing her still flat tummy with a teary eye.

"I'm so proud to both of you."I whispered to her as I also gently rubbed her tummy.

"Thank you so much,I really can't believe that is really happening right now,it feel so surreal, after what we've been through in life together we still manage to achieve our dreams,and I am so,so proud of you that after all those circumstances in life you still have the power stand on your own and continue life happily."then her tears started ro fall through her cheeks that makes me also cry because of the scenario.

"Thank you so much."I told her with a shaky tone as I wiped my tears away from my cheeks and look up to witness Sofia as she walk through the aisle with her extravagant and elegant wedding gown with a bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"Wow,she's so pretty."Ally said in disbelief.

"Well,she's our friend right?she should be."I said jokingly that make us both burst out in laughter.

When I look at James that is now looking at her bride. I can't stop myself not to smile as I look at him subbing like a cry baby,Gabriel and August tried to calm him down but he just continued on crying which make him look so cute, because it shows how she love and honored to be with Sofia.

As the wedding goes on,mix emotions filled the entire place,some people cries,some people laugh about their jokes and some people are shocked knowing how perfect they are to be together. As the priest commanded James that he can now kiss her bride,they first look at each other with full of admiration and fun, James caressed Sofia's face and winked at her playfully as Sofia wrapped her arms around James's neck and bit her lips seductively, they look at us one more time before their lips collide to one another.

After the ceremony we all went to the venue where we will continue this special event and of course with the company of my escort, August.

"How I wish to also experience that very magical moment in my life."I murmured to myself with we are now heading towards the mansion where we decided to celebrate the wedding.

"You know."August said before he grab my hand." As what I always said to you, Don't worry, I can handle to grant your wish."he whispered to my ears that makes me shiver in chills. It felt like a sudden electricity towards my heart when I heard those words from him.

"Are you sure?"I asked him in assurance.

"I promise."then he hugged me and felt his lips touches my head.

Just being with him makes me so happy, no wonder why we end up being a childhood bestfriend. I feel like that their is this certain connection between us that make us feel different when we are together which make us perfect to be together.

When we arrived at the Mansion our driver automatically went of the car to open the door for us which welcome us with a hundred of flashing cameras.

"Wow! Are you two together now?" Reporter 1 asked.

"Both of you are good to be together!" Reporter 2 asked.

"You are so beautiful Ms. Lory!" Reporter 3 asked.

"How does it feel Mr. Elgort to be finally be together with your childhood friend?"

When I heard that last question it makes me lower my gaze when I felt my cheeks burning in blush and it continued burning when I heard what August's answer.

"Well, it feel so good and fulfilling knowing that she's mine now."he said arrogantly while standing tall like a real man he is.

"What?"I said in disbelief, I know for sure that I'm so red right now that's why I pulled him away and walk faster away from the reporters because I don't want them to see me like a hot red tomato and when I'm sure that we are now far from all those people I asked him."Why did you say that?"I told her in a high pitch tone trying to stop my mouth to form a smile.

"Why?didn't you like it? Atleast everybody knows that there is something going on between us. So that no one will dare to attempt to flirt with you or they'll end up like punching bag, I am just trying to put some boundaries to what I love, because you are my love."then he look me in the eye with full of sincerity and love before he said. "I LOVE YOU."

THE END

"Where am I?"

"Who are you?"

"Who. am. I?"

Author's NOTE: For the third time,thank you so so so much for supporting the third part of this story,Hindi ako makapaniwala na umabot kayo hanggang dito, kung hindi tungkol sa inyong lahat guys ay hindi ko to magagawa tong story na toh, I hope all of you enjoy and love this as much as I love it. I love you and have fun.

And please don't forget to vote and leave a comment below as support and love, I would appreciate it.

PS. Comment down below kung gusto niyo magkaroon pa ng story sila Hattie and Gideon para malaman niyo kung ano ang nangyari sakanila.

Love lots! <3