CHAPTER 20

Lory's POV

When I got to the mall where Casey and I agreed to meet. I instantly called her to ask her where I could find her since this Mall is so massively gigantic ,that's why after a split second she answered.

"Okay sige, I'm on my way na." So after she told me where she would wait for me,I immediately start my way to where she said and when I caught an eye on her waiting for me I alone ay agad kong binilisan ang paglalakad ko papunta sakaniya at dahil nakatalikod siya sakin ay hindi niya napansin kaagad ang presence ko kaya nung nakalapit na ako sakaniya ay agad ko siyang ginulat which makes her really startled in surprise.

"What the!?Lorrry!"she said in annoyance but still in a playful tone."You scared the hell out of me!"then she chuckled gently while her both hand was placed on her chest.

"I'm so sorry I just wanted to surprise you."I'm still trying myself not to laugh.

"You crazy!"then she gently slapped my shoulder.

And then after that short convo we decided to have some coffee first and continue our conversation or gossip for the lack of term just like what normal girls usually do. Since there's been a lot of things going on lately to ours lives that's why we need to catch up to one another.

"So,how are you?"she asked after we both take our sits.

"Well.."then I paused and take a deep breath" It's still hard for me to process everything in my mind since my heart still can not move on to what happened to me on the night of my birthday." Sabi ko sakaniya na parang nahihirapan banggitan ang mga salita dahil masakit parin sakin lahat ng mga nangyayari."I feel like everything happens so fast that I can not even manage to catch up."

"I'm sorry to hear that."then she rose from her chair to give me a friendly and comforting hug."and I will be here for you."then she goes back to her chair.

"Thank you so much,I am very lucky to be your friend."then I smiled at her appreciatively.

"It is an honor."then she smiled back at me proudly."by the way,nabalitaan ko na naghiwalay na daw si Hattie at August ah?is that true?"she asked curiously while resting her chin on the back of her hand while she place her elbow on top of the table.

"Yah,it is true,he told me that they broke up last night."I said conversationally.

"Really?he told you?when?"she told me in disbelief.

"Yah,Earlier this morning."I replied to her last statement casually then shrugged my shoulder.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy!finally there relationship ended,I've been waiting for this moment because I believe that Hattie doesn't deserves August,am I right?"she said while raising her eyebrows at me.

"It sure is."I agreed and smiled at her awkwardly.

After we both drink our coffee and had our chit-chat,I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind that makes our head turn to face her.

"Finally I found you!"she said it in exhaustion while rolling her eyes at us.

"Karina?what are you doing here?are following me?"I asked curiously while I narrowed my brows in suspicion.

"Actually...Yes,I am."she said it sophisticatedly but sarcastic.

"I'm so sorry but I have no time to talk to you,so if you excuse us."then I turn my heels away from her and started walking towards the exit when sudden she grab my wrist and tried to stop me. That's why when she did that I automatically turn my head to face her once again while raising my eyebrows and clenching my jaw from anger.