CHAPTER 2

Lory's POV

So we are now having our dinner here at the Moon's Mansion together with my Fiancé and especially with my new found family where all of us are eating silently with our maids standing besides us waiting for any of our request,like refilling our drinks,adding our foods and any kind of simple request that we will be needing.

Of course it is really awkward for me since we don't usually do all of this sophisticated and classy stuff when I was at my foster family's home,oo may kaya kami pero hindi din kami ganun kayaman para may pag-uutusan pa kami para lang lagyan ng tubig ang baso namin o dumagdag ng pagkain,kaya sobrang naninibago ako sa bagong buhay ko ngayon.

And while we are eating our dinner I can't stop myself from not noticing all of the glinting chandeliers,the beautiful and expensive candles in candelabra that are decorated in our long table and also the stars with matching shadows of the moon that lights through the huge window,Kaya pakiramdam ko tuloy na nasa isang fairtytale story ako at ako yung prinsesa.

Sa isang mahabang lamesa na pwede nang gamitin as a runway stage ay sama-sama kaming kumain nang tahimik habang walang kibuan sa isa't-isa nung biglang may pumutol narin sa nakakabinging katahimikan."So,do you like the foods?"sabi ni Mrs. Moon sakin habang nakangiti.

"Uhmm.."I looked at her awkwardly"yah,ang sarap nila sobra."sabi ko sabay napatingin ako sa sobrang daming nakahandang pagkain sa lamesa namin.

"Well then it's good that you still like it."then after she said that I looked at her in confusion because of the word 'still' that she uttered"Because actually I am the one who choose all of this menu because the last time I remember this menus are always served because this are your most requested dishes of all,Naalala ko tuloy yung mga panahon na ayaw mo kong tigilan sa pangungulit dahil gustong-gusto mong ito lahat ang ipapakain sayo,I know it really sounds ridiculous but ganun ka katakaw nung bata ka pa!"then she laughed heartedly remembering all of those good memories left in her mind."I really missed those day."then her tears begun to show up.

"Talaga?mabuti pa po kayo may naalala pa nung bata pa ako samantalang ako kahit isa wala na."sabi ko na medyo nalulungkot kaya agad namang hinawakan ni Cody ang kamay ko at pinisil ito nang dahan-dahan bago siya tumingin sakin at ngumiti with comfort.

"Don't worry,I will do anything to remember and to tell you all of those memories that we have together when you were young."sabay uminom siya nang wine niya.

"We're so thankful that we finally found you after all those years of searching and we are giving all of our apologies toward's you for being an irresponsible parents for even losing you."sabi naman ni Mr. Moon sakin sabay hinawakan na niya yung glass of wine niya bago niya pinatuloy ang sasabihin niya"and now that you are finally here,together with us,with your true family,we will make sure that we will do anything in our power to protect and to fill up those days without you and also I want to congratulate both of you for being the new engaged couples,so everyone I hope we'll enjoy the night,let's have some cheers for our Daughter Lory Rostova Moon!"masaya niyang sabi bago niya itinaas yung baso niya para makipag cheers na agad namang sinunod nang lahat.

"CHEERS!"we said in unison.

After our dinner me and cody went straight to our room without a word to make love.

"Babe close the door hurry up!"I said it aggressively while taking his shirt off and kissing his neck.

After he closed the door he automatically traced his hands at the back of my spine towards the strap of my bra which he instantly threw it anywhere once he take off of me then after that he ripped my dress which leaves me in a state of shock,but he just ignored me and continued doing his business by copping my breast and exploring his tongue inside my mouth.

I let out a slight moan before I take of his pants and squeezed his hard length when all of the sudden he carries me towards the bed that's why I parted my kiss to him and say this"They want us to enjoy the night?then let's bring it on!"then I smiled at him seductively before I trace his strong jawline with the tip of my index finger.

God!Cody is really great when it comes to sex,and for lack of a better term it was mind blowing.He laid my back at the massive bed before he inserted his finger inside me.he let out a slow,deep,husky moan and my hormones become wild.

"Uuughhhh!babe!faster!Ugh!"then I bit my lips and grab his hair tightly"Come here!"sabay hinila ko ang mukha niya papalapit sakin at hinalikan siya na parang gutom na gutom na ako sakaniya.

And when I clasped my legs around her then I feel him inside me filling every bit of me while he is moving so fast I can't stop myself from not screaming his name and burying my nails at his back when after few moments later and his stunning death defying stunt ,his movement suddenly slowing down until he get out of me and laid beside me while catching his breath.

"Did you enjoy the night?"he asked teasingly.

"More than you could think of"then I kissed his lips one more time until I didn't notice that I fell asleep in the arms of the man I love because of the wildness that we just finished.

In the morning when I woke up I looked at the face of the man handsomely sleeping beside me,thinking how thankful I am for the fact that for all of those girls who's lining just to get him and by fate I am the most luckiest girl who got him.

I was drowned with my thoughts when all of the sudden someone's phone rang the reason why I came back to reality and disturb my Fiancé's beauty sleep.

"Is that my phone ringing?"sabi niya sakin habang hindi pa niya maayos na naiidilat yung mata niya dahil sa liwanag nang araw.

"I think so."sabi ko sakaniya bago ako tumayo sa higaan namin fully naked.

Nung nakuha na niya yung cellphone niya ay nagulat ako nung bigla siyang parang nabuhayan at agad tumayo sa kinahihigaan niya at tumakbo papaunta sa C.R. Ng kwarto namin.

"Cody!who's that?"I said curiously.

"Oh this?it's Grandma."sabay sinagot na niya yung tumatawag sakaniya..

Susundan ko sana siya nung bigla na niyang sinara yung pinto kaya nagtaka ako kung bakit ang aga-aga parang iba na yung kinikilos niya,that's why in my curiosity I walk at door and said."Babe!?what are doing there!?"I said it imperiously while knocking on door .

"Babe I'm sorry,Im pooping!"sigaw niya sa luob nang banyo kaya napabuntong hininga na lang ako bago ako pumunta sa walk in closet namin para magbihis.

Maya-maya ay bigla na lang siyang lumabas na ngayon ay nakatapis na sabay sabi niya sakin."Babe grandma just called me and told me that I have to flew in visayas immediately,as in now na for business purposes."he told me while his attention is still on his phone.

"What?!really?for how long?"I asked him disappointedly,ayoko pang malayo sakaniya,ilang araw pa lang kaming engage at agad magkakahiwalay na kaagad kami?plano ko pa naman sana na pag-usapan na namin ang tungkol saming kasal.

"I don't know,maybe only for weeks or two,don't worry I'll update you as soon as possible."sabay niyakap niya ako nang mahigpit at hinalikan sa nuo.

"Ayokong malayo sayo,ano kaya kung sumama na lang ako sayo?"sabi ko sakaniya habang nalulungkot.

"Babe."sabay inayos niya yung buhok ko na nakaharang sa mukha ko."bago pa lang kayo nagkasama at nagkakita-kita sa tunay mong family and then now you'll gonna leave them again,I don't think so,bakit hindi na lang kayo magfamily bonding or magcatch up?!don't worry I'll be back as soon as you imagine."then he winked at me teasingly before he left a peck of kiss on my lips.

"I love you."I told him staring straight to his eyes.

"I love you too."