CHAPTER 28

Lory's POV

I was running out of the room trying to know where my mom is. At this very moment I can clearly feel the loud thud on my chest and my already shaking knees begging me to stop on my track. But I must find my Mom,I need to make sure that she's okay and she will be okay.

That's why as much I want to give up I fight back and shrugged all the pain and anxieties that I am feeling right now because I don't want anything bad happen to my mother,I don't want to loose her ever again. That's why I'm gonna protect her with all the strengths left in me! it is my fault why she's now involved here in this situation that's why it is now my responsibility to get her out of this mess.

I rise back up from my drowning thoughts when I notice someone in the hallway when finally at the end of the hallway I saw mom stoping while she pressed her right hand on her chest while gasping for air.

"Mom!are you okay?!"I asked worriedly while I am heading towards her direction.

"Oh my gosh sweetie!what is happening!?are you okay!?are you hurt!?where are we?"she said it with a trembling voice looking at me in a terrified expression because of what she just witnessed earlier before she scanned my whole body to check if I'm hurt or not."Hindi ko naman alam na ganito pala ang mangyayari kaya hindi ako tumawag o nagpasama sa kung sino man."nag-alala niyang sabi sakin.

"Don't worry Mum I'm fine,we need to get out of here now,okay.let's just call a police."aalis na sana kami para makalabas na sa building na ito and to secure my mother's safety when suddenly came from nowhere a familiar voice echoed through the hallway.

"And where do you think your going?!"and by hearing that voice we automatically stopped on our track and turn our heels to face her.

"Hattie why are you doing this to us?!hindi kita pinalaki para maging ganito,hindi ko gusto na nanakit ka ng mga tao,please,stop this."naiiyak na sabi ni Mommy sakaniya.

"Oh shut up!all of you made me do this and all of you should face the consequences."she said calmly and slowing walking towards us.

"Anak hind-"hindi natapos ni Mommy ang sasabihin niya nung biglang sumigaw si Hattie sakaniya dahilan kaya napatakip ito ng bibig niya dahil sa pagkagulat habang nagsipatakan na ang mga luha niya.

"Wag na wag mo kong tawaging anak dahil simulat sapul palang hindi mo ko naging anak!"she shouted mercilessly at my mom as if she's just talking to a random person and not the person who helped him grow and give her everything she need in life.

That makes me really mad at her for insulting my mom like that.

"Oo!you shouldn't call her as your daughter because she doesn't deserve to have that title and definitely to be a moon!"I also shouted back at her with my inflaming madness while hugging my mom."at isa pa hindi mo din karapat-dapat na maging pamilya namin because you are a psychotic violent demon! At hindi kami nangangailangan magkaroon ng ganiyan myembro sa pamilya namin!"

"Please,both of you stop fighting!I'm begging!please."Pagmamakaawa niya samin."Hattie Anak! I'm really,really sorry."sabi ni Mommy kay Hattie na halos luluhod na siya sa harap para lang mapatawad siya.

"Oh you should be." When we heard another voice from behind which make us all stop from what we are doing and made our heads turn to face the girl that is now walking sophisticatedly towards us while wearing a tight-fitted black covered lace dress. The exact the same dress that my mother is wearing right now."I'm baaaaaaack!"she said it with a playful but sarcastic tone.

"Is this even possible?!"Mom said in disbelief."what are doing here!?"

"Mum!I miss you!"pagkatapos sabihin yun ni Hattie ay agad naman siyang tumakbo papunta dun sa babaeng kakarating lang para yakapin that make us all startled and drop our jaw in surprise.