CHAPTER 24

Lory's POV

"I need to talk to you."I said nervously while walking towards the girls.

Since Mom and Dad are at work and my brother James is busy cooking for our dinner while Ally's husband Gabriel is enjoying playing with my niece Jamie,I decided that right now is the right time to discuss what I learned about Hattie with the girls.

"Where have you have been?" Sofia asked curiously.

"And where's the drink?"Ally demanded annoyingly.

I sighed heavily and shook my head before telling them this one last time."I need to talk to both you,right now."I said seriously with intense tone.

"Go ahead we're talking."Sofia said in confusion while frowning her brows and looking at me strangely.

"I mean in private."I said still trying gasped more air.

After discovering what Hattie's been hiding make me feel like there is something inside my throat that is blocking my air ways which makes me hard to breath.

"Why?what's going on?"Ally asked and rose from the couch and started making her way on my direction.

"What's the problem?"then Sofia rested her hand on my shoulder and gently squeeze it.

I looked at Sofia with anxious and terrified expression which leads her to feel uneasy and fidgety.

"Please,tell us what's going on here?I got a feeling that there is something wrong and you are hiding something."Sofia continued with a frightful tone.

Before I could answer her last statement,I close my eyes and first and take a deep breath and whispered."Come with me."then I pulled them both in the place where I can make sure that no body can hear or see us.

"It literally creeping me out right now."Ally said anxiously.

"Now that nobody can hear or see do you mind telling us now why you're acting so strange and mysterious?"Sofia said eagerly before I hand her the photos I stole from Hattie.

"What is this?"she said scanning the photos.

"I got that from Hattie's drawer,I also caught her taking picture of my brother while cooking that leads me in suspicion and concluded with that."then I pointed the photos that's now on the hand of Ally.

"What!?so what do you think is happening?"Nalilito na niyang sabi sakin habang nakatitig parin siya sa mga litrato na pinakita ko sakaniya.

"Don't get mad or do anything that could uhmm-"hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko nung bigla na niya ako pinatabi na naglakad ng mabilis sa kung saan.

"I think I know what you are thinking right now and it's up to me to clarify this shit!"Sofia said with range with out looking back at us.

Kaya agad namin siya sinundan at sinubukan pigilan.

"Z, relax,we can talk this out when your chill."Ally told her nung biglang inagaw niya sa kamay ni Ally yung mga litrato at agad hinanap si Hattie.

"Oh my gosh!this is the reason why I am hesitant to tell her about this."I said regretfully while I also quickened to catch with Sofia that is now walking towards to Hattie.

Me and Ally was about to stop her from her track when suddenly Sofia slapped Hattie with the photos and said!"You bitch!what is the meaning of this huh!?"

"What are you talking about?"Hattie said innocently while looking at Sofia with bewilderment and when she lowered her gazed on the floor and notice the photos. Her expression suddenly turns into horrified.

"Have you been stalking around with my boyfriend and secretly taking photos of him while you are fingering yourself in the bed you psychotic maniac!?"galit na galit na sabi ni Sofia kay Hattie."How could you even bear to that with your own brother?!are you out your mind!"then she slapped her again.

"Sofia!" Ally and I shouted in unison.

"I've been meaning to do that to you from the moment you insulted me and now that I have the chance?I think that my slap is not enough to make you pay for what you have done."then she smiled "you deserve more than that!"

"What are you gonna do huh!?"palaban namang sagot ni Hattie sakin.

Sofia rolled her eyes and chuckled evilly before she grabbed Hatties hair and pulled it over the pool area. We tried to stop her but since it really look satisfying to see this whore being serve with pain,kaya pinabayan na lang namin si Sofia na gawin ang gusto niya at nagkunwaring pinipigilan.

Nung nakarating na kami sa pool area ay agad binitawan ni Sofia ang buhok ni Hattie.

"I said let go of me you you mother fucker!"Hattie shouted at Sofia furiously.

"Okay,if that is what you want,then go!"sabay tinulak niya sa pool si Hattie habang kaming dalawa naman ni Ally ay agad kinuha ang detergent powder at inabot kay Sofia na agad naman ibinuhos niya sa ulo ni Hattie."Yan!bagay yan sayo!linisan mo yang sarili mong napaka itim ang budhi at napaka-kati!you deserve that you deviated,backslider,decadent PERV!"gigil na gigil niyang sabi habang patuloy niyang binubuhos kay Hattie ang detergent powder hangang sa maubos ito."I feel so repulse and nauseate on you pity!!ganiyan ka na ba talaga kababa at desperada para patusin mo ang sarili mong kapatid?Mas madumi ka pa at mas masahol pa sa hayop!I can not believe that you have the nerve to that!?"then she shook her head from left to right before she smirked in disbelief."Baka nga ikaw pa yung kasabwat nung pagkidnapped sakin eh para mapaghiwalay mo kaming dalawa?!"

"He's not my brother!at hindi ko siya kaano-ano kaya wala kang magagawa at hindi mo ako mapipigilan kung mahal ko siya!at isa pa,wala ako kinalaman jan sa pagka-kidnapped mo!"walang takot na sigaw ni Hattie kay Sofia.

"Whatever"then she rolled her eye"Pero sorry ka."she paused for a second and chuckled before she answer her"dahil wala ka na ding magagawa dahil ako ang mahal niya."then she smiled at her victoriously.

"FUCK YOU!"hattie shouted once again sarcastically that makes Sofia jump on the pool and tried to drown her.

"Sofia stop!"Takot na takot kong sabi.

"Sofia tigilan mo na tama na yan!"

Nung biglang narinig na namin yung mga boys na papunta na samin at nung paglingon ko sakanila ay nakita ko kaagad si James na nagdive din sa pool at sinubukan na ihiwalay yung dalawa na yun naman din ang ginagawa ni Gabriel.

"The could you!where do you get the audacity to talk to me like that!"Sofia shouted back viciously.

"It's none of your business!"

"Hey!both of you can you just stop fighting like a child!grow up!"galit na ding sabi ni James sakanila sabay tuloyan na ngang napahiwalay nila ang dalawa.

"Z are you okay?we asked worriedly.

"I'm fine"she trying to catch her breath.

"That was not cool!"seryosong sabi ni James sakaniya habang inalalayan na niya si sofia papasok.

"We're not done with this,you will pay for this and you will regret for even doing this to me I will promise you!especially you Lory!"sigaw niya samin habang yung mga bodyguards namin sa bahay ay sinasamahan na siya para magbihis.

"She's crazy."Ally said in disbelief.

"Yah,she is."I agreed.