CHAPTER 3

Lory's POV

Sadly Cody finally give his goodbye and his sweet kisses and hugs before he left to meet her grandma in visayas for what he said it is for business purposes,actually he didn't really explain it to me if what kind of business he is referring to,because the last time I know hindi pa naman niya magagamit yung mga mamanahin niya as long he is not married,kaya I'm a little bit hesitant and curious about his sudden trip to visayas.

While the car is slowly fading away from my sight I just continued waving my hand in the air for the fact that I am still sad that he is now leaving me for a trip na parang kagabi lang sobrang nag-enjoy kaming dalawa tapos ngayon may biglaan lang balitang nalaman at kailangan agad-agad umalis,and when the car finally out of sight I take a deep and and made a heavy sigh while my bestfriend Sofia is standing beside me.

Since natutulog pa yung anak niya na si Jamie ngayon,kaya may time pa kami para magkasama dito and try to get to know the rules and regulations here since mas medyo matagal na din siya nakatira dito,I also wanted to know anything that she knows about this family.

And yes,I know that the Moon is very influential and has a lot of connections all over the world and also despite that they are the owner of the Alpha corporation and Moon international and many more,but I want to be more specific,what I mean is,I want to get to know them deeper,their personality,their hobbies and most of all their little white lies.

We are now heading back inside the mansion while me and Sofia are walking in the hallway holding hands when all of the sudden Hattie,my evil step sister showed in the picture while raising her eyebrows at us and walking like she is the queen and still role this mansion.

"Excuse me!"she said it imperiously while staring straight on her way trying to take our hands apart by walking between me and Sofia.

Pero syempre hindi ako nagpatalo at hindi ko siya pinadaanan nang basta-basta,hindi ko kaagad binitawan ang kamay ni Sofia at mas hinawakan ko to nang mas mahigpit para harangan siya sabay tinaasan ko din siya nang kilay at nginitian na parang nang-aasar.

"Did not both of you bozos hear what I just said?"sabay tinignan niya kaming dalawa na parang mga alapin lang niya habang ako ay patuloy lang na nakatayo sa harap at hindi siya inuurorangan sa mga tinginan binibigay niya samin"I said!excuse me!!"halos pasigaw na niyang sabi na agad namang nagpainit sa tenga ko na halos may lalabas na nausok dito,kaya imbes papadaanin namin siya ay naglakad lang ako papalapit sakaniya na agad namang sinunod ni Sofia since magkahawak parin ang kamay namin.

"You know,lil step sis..."then I smiled at her politely that make her rolled her eyes in irritation"Stop acting like you're still the princess,because unfortunately your reign is over..."then I walk more closely to her"and if you think that you still role this massive castle that you so called home,then think again,because you no longer in that position in this very moment because the real!the true!and the one and only legit daughter of the moon has finally came back.....and with that?I came back to get every single things in this huge mansion that belongs to me including where you are standing right now!"sabay tinuro-turo ko siya na agad naman niyang inalis ang daliri ko sa harapan niya.

"Who do you think you are?huh!"she said bravely sounding like she's ready to fight or challenging me.

I chuckled at her question and rolled an eye at her"Just for you to be informed you are only my substitute!a temporary replacement of me!and now that I'm finally here,the ORIGINAL!where the blood of a moon flows through my veins,you are now like a cheap pathetic thing that my parents bought as their rebound for their loss and happiness that soon to be kicked away like a piece of a boring,useless,broken shit!so if I were you?I would rather choose to shut my mouth turn my heels around,pack my things and leave!"I said it in the most bitchest,cold hearted tone.

After I said that to her she looked at me like she's just controlling her over flowing temper and trying to act calm while she just continued throwing death glares at me"Even though that you are the original,I am still the one who completes them while your gone,so you should also stop acting that you get everything that want overnight because you can't!and I'll make sure of that!"then she stared at me head to toe before she walks away and walk towards the exit and when she finally gone in our presence,Sofia started cheering at me.

"WOW!just wow!ang galing mo dun ah!ang tagal ko nang gustong gawin yun sakaniya pero hindi ko magawa-gawa sa ngalan na siya yung tinuturing nilang anak dito at sa wakas nabigyan mo na din nang hustisya ang matagal ko nang inaasam-asam na katarungan!"then after that she burst out in laughter "if you could just see her face!damn!she's crazy!"

"I know,that's why I won't gonna back down at her,if she wants war then I declare war between the original daughter and fake."

Pagkatapos naming mag-usap ay nagpatuloy na kaming naglakad papunta sa loob at nagsimula na ngang nagkwekwento si Sofia sa mga alam niya dito sa mansion at pati sakanila,nagmumukha tuloy siyang tour guide ko dito.

"Even though that there is already a proof that I am their true daughter but still I cannot fathom the fact that all of this luxurious stuff belongs to my parents,of course I also wished na maging mayaman yung magiging tunay ko na pamilya but I never really expected na magiging ganito pala kayaman."I said trying to imagine how my life would change after a few years living here.

"Ako nga din eh,I also can't still believe na ganto kayaman ang tatay na aking anak."sabay umiiling siya habang nakangiti.

"Uhmm,wait,by the way,kailan pala kayo magpaplano magpapakasal dalawa?"I asked curiously?

"Actually napag-usapan na talaga namin ang tungkol jan at ang plano namin ngayo-"hindi natapos ang sasabihin niya nung bigla naming narinig ang iyang nang kanyang anak kaya agad kaming nagmamadali pumunta sa kung saan nang-galing ang ingay.

Kahit na may sobrang daming maid nila dito gusto parin niya na siya parin yung magbabantay sa anak so that hindi daw lumayo ang loon nang anak niya sa paglaki.

"It's really to be a Mom but it's all worth it!"then she winked at me before she entered the room.

"And soon I'll be in that position also."murmered to myself before I looked at the crying baby in the arm of her mother.