CHAPTER 21

Hattie's POV

I am now at one of the most luxurious Pub in our country,trying to drowned myself with alcohol and smoke because I am such a failure and pathetic. All my plan is now back firing me leaving such a tiny amount of luck left in me.

I thought I won but everything still turns out in vain,Lory still got the last laugh and I'll make sure that it won't last longer than she think.

I know to myself that the only reason why I'm in a relationship with August because I'm only using him as my cover for my plan and also I am enjoying tutoring that piteous whore Casey Lu Novella,but why Am I now affected for the fact the I broke up with him last night?

Seeing Lory and August together makes my heart crumpled into like a tiny piece of paper and I hate that feeling,that feeling of loss and defeat that's why now I decided to conspire with someone that I know for sure that can help to succeed and there is nothing is but the one and only...

"Gideon"Then I run towards him and hugged him as tight as I can as I acted crying.

"Oh!bakit?what to you?is there something wrong?did August hurt you again?"sabi niya sakin sa sobrang alalala sabay hinawakan niya ang mga pisngi ko at pinunasan ang mga luha kong patuloy na tumutulo.

"He broke up with last night."then I hug him again and rested my face on his bold chest.

"What?how could he!where is he?I need to talk to him."then he tried to look for August inside the Pub when I suddenly cupped his face and forcefully turned it to face me.

"Gideon it hurts so much,Please help me because I don't think that I can handle this anymore,he just dumped like a piece of trash and I feel so pathetic and useless.."then I paused for a second before I hugged him while still subbing and punching his chest gently.

"Don't worry okay?"then I feel his lips touches my forehead. "I'm gonna help you,I will not let you fight for this alone,I already told you once and I will tell this to you again..."then he cupped back my face."that I will always be here for you no matter what."then he hugged me for comfort.

And after that emotional conversation,in just one blinked of an eye?I woke in the morning seeing Gideon peacefully laying beside without a clothes on.

That's when I decided to sneak out and leave him when suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his bare skin.

"Where do your going?"He asked teasingly leaving a peck of kiss on my lips.

Kahit na gustong-gusto ko ng umalis pero kailanagn ko ng tulong niya kaya kailangan kong mag-tiis kaya sa ayaw o gusto ko man,napilitan na lang akong gumawa ng dahilan.

"Babe,I'm just gonna make our breakfast."I said annoyingly then rolled an eye at him but still there's a smile plastered on my lips.

"Oh really?how sweet babe!But I think it is no longer needed?"he said playfully while his hand is slowly caressing my face.

"What do you mean?"I said acting clueless.

And in just one blinked of an eye we both decided to have a second round......

Lory's POV

Today I decided to treat August for free because of his kindness towards me.

That's why I called him and told him that I will pick him up on his Condo..at first he refuses and told me that siya na lang daw ang kukuha sakin but I stopped him there and forced him to stay on his Condo unit and wait for me kung saan napapayag ko din siya pagkatapos ng konting pamimilit sakaniya.