Epilogue

Mr.Big and the majority of his gangsters perished during the explosion of the warehouse, several other gangsters were arrested while others disbanded from the gang. Regina was given an antidote at a local hospital while she and others were treated for their injuries, a few months later Michael was put on trial for the warehouse explosion and charges of assault, the charges were dropped because of lack of evidence, this story made major headlines considering that Mr. Big was an infamous drug lord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 31, 2006 (New Year's Eve)

{Felicia's apartment}

The scene was lively as the party-goers enjoyed themselves and waited for the countdown to the new year. Felicia sipped on a cranberry sparkler, dressed in a tight green dress, Nero accompanied her wearing his classic leather jacket paired with a red shirt and black jeans. Outside Regina and Michael walked upstairs and arrived at the door, Regina was dressed in a mid-length blue dress and black heels, while Michael was dressed in his white zoot suit.

"Your suit looks brighter from the last time." Regina admired as her fingers ran over the fabric.

"And you got even curvier from last time." Michael replied playfully pinching her hips.

The two of them entered only to be greeted by everyone, Felicia and Nero gave the two of them drinks and invited them inside.

"It's so good to see you guys again." Felicia broke the ice as she hugged the two.

"It's been a while since that whole showdown a few months back." Nero added as he downed his drink.

"So Smooth you got a special someone?" Felicia asked smiling.

"Yes I do, she's my only one." Michael smiled as he pulled Regina close to him, she smiled as she placed her arm around him.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven" The other party-goers started to chant as they gathered outside on the balcony and the others watched the ball lowering in Times Square on the T.V. Michael pulled Regina into his arms until they were mere inches apart, as the rest of the party-goers counted, Michael held her tight and kissed her as the ball dropped.

"Five, four, three, two, one... Happy New Year!" The party-goers celebrated as the new year finally arrived, the time where everyone gets to start fresh. As Regina and Michael's lips parted the two smiled as they held each other.

"What do you think will happen this year?" Regina asked holding Michael's hands.

"I don't know, but I got a feeling that this year might be a little adventurous." Michael suggested.

"That's funny I actually thought about the same thing." Regina chuckled.

---------------------------------------

The End.