Chapter 13: The First Move

Harry was unable to leave the hospital as he had to undergo surgery from the bullet wound, Michael and Regina left the hospital as the sun was starting to rise, Regina's heels clacked furiously against the pavement, Michael quickly followed behind her stopping her.

"Regina, what's wrong?" Michael asked.

"We have to do something, we have to make a move or more of us is going to get hurt." Regina proclaimed.

"I know, but we can't just go out and cause mayhem." Michael replied.

"Michael I'm tired of waiting, and I know you're tired of waiting that's why today I'm calling Felicia and Nero and we're going to destroy some of Mr. Big's hideouts." Regina retorted.

"Regina I don't want you to get hurt, Mr. Big is ruthless he wouldn't hesitate to kill women or children." Michael warned.

"I don't give a damn, I'm not even deep in this and yet I'm stressed out." Regina expressed as she leaned against the car.

"If we can't do my plan, then what do you suggest?" Regina asked twirling a braid.

"We turn his own guys against him." Michael suggested as he put his arm around her.

"And how are we going to do that?" Regina replied looking up at him.

"Underground preaching." Michael replied.

"Preaching isn't going to do anything." Regina rejected.

"Not that kind of preaching, at Club 30 some of Mr. Big's outside associates go there, we spread the word that Mr. Big is going down and they'll be liable to help."

"That's not going to be easy, there has to be some kind of catch." Regina pondered.

"Easy, just offer them some free booze and they're your puppets." Michael responded.

"I've never thought you had a devious side to you Michael." Regina said. "I like it." Regina added with a sly smirk.

"I could say the same for you." Michael smirked back stroking her braids.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that day Regina and Michael joined Felicia and Nero at a dive bar, a common hang out spot for Mr. Big's thugs, The four of them sat in a booth towards the back and observed the thugs in their natural habitat.

"Any leads?" Felicia asked breaking the silence.

"Keep your voice down, we saw some of Mr. Big's associates talking to Harry last night, then we saw Mr. Big." Regina said in a hushed tone.

"You saw him?" Felicia's eyes widened.

"Yes, Harry got shot, he's at the hospital undergoing surgery." Michael expressed with distain.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Felicia sympathized.

"He'll be fine." Michael responded.

"I got a few leads, it seems like Mr. Big's thugs are drawn to the club scene. I've seen them at a few clubs." Nero informed.

"What were you doing at the club?" Felicia joked.

"You know, I got to get my swerve on every once in a while." Nero joked.

"Anyway his thugs loved nightclubs especially underground clubs, I've seen some at Pulse, Pointe 59, The Broken Lounge, and Club 30." Nero informed.

"So we have to go to four clubs, but what should we do?" Regina asked.

"Since most of them are at clubs, their warehouses will most likely be empty, so we destroy the warehouses that contain the drugs, no drugs, no products." Nero explained.

"And by destroying the warehouses, Mr. Big will have nothing." Michael proposed.

"Then we end him, there's no point in keeping him around with no drugs." Regina expressed.

"Right, so when can we start?" Felicia asked.

"We can start now, we'll go to the nightclubs first." Nero suggested.

"Well we can't go to the nightclubs looking like this, they won't let us in." Regina objected.

"She's right, we'll head over to "Marco's" he can give us some clothes." Felicia suggested as she got up from the booth.

"Then let's go." Regina said joining her.

"With the plan in place and the hopefulness of them working, the gang set into the night to rid the city of the drug lord and his associates.