Chapter 14: The Broken Lounge

At Marco's the four of them dressed the part of modern club goers, Michael wore his original white suit with blue accent, Felicia was showered in a short champagne colored beaded dress, Nero looked suave in an all-black ensemble, and Regina looked bold in a silky purple dress. The four of them left the clothing store and headed to their first destination. The Broken Lounge was nothing but a dusty, perverted gentlemen's club that served cheap hard liquor and played outdated music and serviced peep shows on the average. Regina grimaced at the place she and the others entered the lounge, she sat down with Felicia and Michael at a booth while Nero asked around about their prime suspect.

Nero walked back to the booth with an unimpressed look upon his face, he sat down in the booth and took out a slip of paper and a pen, he crossed off the Broken Lounge and placed the slip of paper back into his jacket pocket.

"No one knew anything I suppose." Michael said.

"Yeah, but we still have other places to try out, I've seen some of his men but even they didn't know where their boss was." Nero expressed looking around the lounge.

"Well then let's go." Regina stood up and started walking towards the door.

The others followed behind her and left to go on to another nightclub, as the four of them piled into Felicia's car and drove to the next nightclub.