Chapter 2: The Man in White

Regina hopped in the car with Felicia who was fashionably dressed in a gold mini dress and champagne heels, her brown wavy hair was pulled back into a low ponytail as she showed off her elegant facial features.

"Tonight, we're hitting up this new place called "Club 30". Felicia informed as she pulled off into the street.

"Club 30?" Regina questioned.

"Trust me it's a great club, it has this beautiful 1920's theme to it and it's just glamorous!" Felicia explained.

"Oh, the roaring twenties theme, how new." Regina replied sarcastically.

"Oh whatever, you'll like it." Felicia replied as she gave Regina playfully.

After a forty-five-minute drive, Felicia and Regina entered the club through a back way and gave a certain password. Felicia's image of the club was right, even though it was kinda damp and dusty looking but it still had a glamorous 1920s feel to it. Felicia and Regina made their way over to an empty table ignoring the catcalls from some of the patrons.

"I'll get us some drinks." Felicia said as she left the table.

As Felicia left Regina observed the club scene and thought it was just like any other club except for the theme of it, suddenly the door flew open and everyone stopped in their tracks to see a figure entering the club.

The door shut behind the figure who turned out to be a man dressed in a white zoot suit with blue accents. The man was incredibly handsome, he had tan skin, black curly hair, and a smile like no other, the only question that everyone wants to find out was who was he?