Chapter 16: Concerto

"Where should we go next?" Regina asked peering out the back window.

"Pulse is out of the question, head straight for Club 30." Michael told Felicia.

"Club 30 it is."

A few moments later the quartet arrived at Club 30, but before they entered they devised a plan so they won't be easily noticed by any of Mr. Big's gangsters.

"Here's the plan, we go in there and we act like we don't know each other that way we each get a lead on finding our target, once we get our information we meet outside of the club." Nero explained.

As they agreed the quartet entered the club playing their parts perfectly as they mingled with the patrons and asked for information, however Michael attracted a little more attention than he expected, instead of welcoming looks there were hostile looks, and the room started to grow quiet little by little. Regina looked towards Michael as a few gentlemen started to approach him, a little shine of gun metal stopped them as retaliated with the shine of their gun metal.  Michael took out a silver coin and tossed it where it landed inside of the jukebox slot, with a pop of his shoulders the music played, hypnotizing the patrons.

The patrons were sent into a trance under the song's spell, Michael glided and his dance moves were like fluid as he gracefully took the crowd by storm  with his lyrics. Felicia and Regina fawned over him playing the part of their disguise when he spun over to them, Mr. Big's gangsters were easily taken down by the quartet and they're on time steps and beats to the music.