Chapter 10: Informed

Regina drove the street heading back home from a long day of editing, the two gentlemen that came in earlier still pondered her mind as well as her independent research on Mr. Big, all she wanted to do was go home and sleep the rest of the night away, but she couldn't just brush this issue under the rug she had to at least do something to help Michael and Harry, she just hope that it's good enough.

Finally home Regina entered her apartment to find Michael, Harry, and Felicia sitting in the living room talking.

"Hey what's going on?" Regina questioned.

"Hey, I may be able to help you guys with Mr. Big." Felicia prompted.

"Really? How." Regina asked.

"I know a few guys that can do some spying," Felicia explained.

"I actually have a lead for these people, two of Mr. Big's thugs came into my office requesting a poster for some underground meeting, the meeting appears to be at some old abandoned warehouse on 46th street pass the steel mill," Regina replied showing them a flyer.

"Oh, that's perfect! What would I do without you." Michael expressed as he tightly hugged Regina.

"When can we meet your friends?" Harry asked Felicia.

"We can meet them tomorrow, that's when we get to meet all of them." Felicia replied.